Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

29 minutes ago, adam said:

Palace H

Leeds H 

Wolves A 

Man City H 

Everton A 

West Ham A 

Can't see Brendan ball picking many points up 

If he's in charge for all those we will lose every single one of them. There's not one side there we could beat playing like we are right now.

38 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

If Percy was right and Top was intending to make a decision after the Forest game based on the performance and the crowd reaction then hopefully he'll still pull the trigger if it gets too toxic. Totally moronic though to delay it this long let alone until the World Cup.

Percy was saying that Steve Cooper was done and finished the day before he signed a new contract at forest 

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

The comment I made in July of writing the season off before it even begun looks even more correct and true as every day passes.

Yes,  I said if we had 7 to 10 points by Oct would be as much as we could hope for. Little did I know we wouldn't even reach 7 points.

41 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Percy was saying that Steve Cooper was done and finished the day before he signed a new contract at forest 

Don't think he said that. His article said the club were considering Rafa and that Cooper's job was under review

Guest Col city fan

Why on earth am I even thinking that, if we lose to Palace at the weekend, Rodgers STILL won’t be sacked?

🤷‍♂️

How on earth has it come to this?

What are the club doing??!!

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Why on earth am I even thinking that, if we lose to Palace at the weekend, Rodgers STILL won’t be sacked?

🤷‍♂️

How on earth has it come to this?

What are the club doing??!!

The club are doing nothing that’s the issue, it’s like they are sitting on the fence and that in itself is criminal we are spiralling towards being relegated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Clearly the club are happy for his reputation to be destroyed but in doing so the club pays the price.

Who cares about Brendan’s reputation? f**k him! The club is more important being relegated would be a travesty, get him sacked now!

• Like 1