Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I find it odd that some of the more reliable the media said the club would assess the fan reaction and yet he’s still here. 

Did we support the team too much during a derby? How would they not know how toxic the fans are becoming towards not just Brendan but them as well 

33 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Ha, The club banning Birthday messages has spread to some of the football sites with massive followings .

Now its probably an even bigger story than if they'd just allowed it .😅

I think the club may just have made a bit of a boo boo a here.

Seeing the messages on the board / any announcements would work at targeting the feelings to the LCFC Hierarchy in attendance on Saturday (not that they realistically don't know already) but surely if this went out further afield it would have a bigger impact and would be carried by methods not controlled by the club.

Plus as other posters have mentioned, the actual action they have taken is embarrassing. I just hope the club don't dig their heels in further if these stories do gain traction and snowball to an even wider audience.

Edited by Guppys Love Child

1 hour ago, pedmcl said:

Just think it's a shame for the people who have organised it for their family and friends or got it as a gift, the kids who's birthday it is, and for the staff members at the club who's time has been wasted. 

You'd think the grown adults doing this would be mature enough to think about those things. 

Not only that, but it's also an attempt at making your own football club look silly! Why would you want to do that? 

It's called a protest they are meant to cause disruption and waste peoples time that's the point it would be pointless otherwise

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, pedmcl said:

Just think it's a shame for the people who have organised it for their family and friends or got it as a gift, the kids who's birthday it is, and for the staff members at the club who's time has been wasted. 

You'd think the grown adults doing this would be mature enough to think about those things. 

Not only that, but it's also an attempt at making your own football club look silly! Why would you want to do that? 

Happy Birthday Kolo, Love Brendan

8 minutes ago, los dedos said:

:D

new content to email the board 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I think the club may just have made a bit of a boo boo a here.

Seeing the messages on the board / any announcements would work at targeting the feelings to the LCFC Hierarchy in attendance on Saturday (not that they realistically don't know already) but surely if this went out further afield it would have a bigger impact and would be carried by methods not controlled by the club.

Plus as other posters have mentioned, the actual action they have taken is embarrassing. I just hope the club don't dig their heels in further if these stories do gain traction and snowball to an even wider audience.

seriously! i don’t think anyone even pays attention to the birthday messages unless you’re expecting them! 

This has gone down perfectly for us 

• Like 2