Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

23 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

If we've sacked him we can't then put him on gardening leave.

This is a point !   
If we terminate his contract then we can stipulate a period of time within which he cannot take another job as part of the agreement. The more we pay him the longer that period can be.  But it’s feasible that he will have written stuff into his existing deal to cover this - depends how far over we bent and the girth of the implement that was clearly stuck up our jaxy 

there will be areas that will be negotiable outside of parts of his employment contract. There always are. 

Edited by st albans fox

45 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Was it me or did they not declare as a group the target was European football before a ball was kicked? This 40 point crap is a rehash of Ranieri he has made up to suit the situation as he is failing miserably. 

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I think he is far from this..

And this trying to judge character through far too many walls, is now becoming tedious.

It's become a snowball of some fans, thoughts after he has made 2 or 3 statements..

Where he also often has taken the blame in various incidences & repeated in many statements,it's his responsibility...

Of course players & club will have a shots across the bows..Rightly so..!!

But again he can argue points well, other points like all managers comes out with twaddle...

I used to really enjoy your posts, but now you have taken to defending Rodgers whenever any of his many shortcomings are mentioned, they are becoming tedious and somewhat offensive. Surely you must see where the club is  (Bottom / in a mess) and recognise that this man has, single-handedly, decided to set off on a mission to DESTROY OUR WONDERFUL CLUB.

HE NEEDS TO BE GONE.

NOW.

• Like 3

Rodger’s really believes he’s a top quality manager doesn’t he. You can see how uptight he gets in the press conferences when he’s asked proper questions. He’s also clinging on to this no signings in the summer excuse big time and has more faces than the town hall clock.

He claims to take full responsibility but then blames everyone but himself.

I don’t like the bloke and I have the feeling quite a few players would say the same thing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

Was it me or did they not declare as a group the target was European football before a ball was kicked? This 40 point crap is a rehash of Ranieri he has made up to suit the situation as he is failing miserably. 

I felt for the last 3 years or so 50 points should be the minimum with this squad and I still feel that, I didn't like it when Ranieri said it but I understood it, Rogers knew he'd of been laughed at if he had said 40 points publicly before a ball was kicked.

2 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Hahahahaa this is absolutely wild. It's the same squad that had just finished 8th which was a pretty poor season by our standards. BREATHTAKING.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa this is absolutely wild. It's the same squad that had just finished 8th which was a pretty poor season by our standards. BREATHTAKING.

We didn't deserve 8th, after 34 league games we only had 42 points until two games against already relegated and on the beach Norwich and Watford got us going until the end.

• Like 1

Here’s a radical idea!

What if the club pulled off a ‘false flag’ operation ie, make everyone believe that Rogers has been sacked Inc Rogers himself. Than watch the reaction unfold see if it’s a positive thing or not.

12 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

We didn't deserve 8th, after 34 league games we only had 42 points until two games against already relegated and on the beach Norwich and Watford got us going until the end.

Doesn't matter whether we deserved it or not. It just showed how very ordinary you can be as a team and finish the best of the rest. 8th is usually achieved by about 50-55 points which is nothing special, hence why we got it there's so much dog shit in this division.

What I'd like to know is how Top could be quotes saying this just 4-5 months ago and do the same in an interview out in Thailand this summer and yet he knew we were suddenly going to struggle this season with the same squad. It's utter bollocks.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-chairman-season-target-7149503#amp-readmore-target

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Aerticle in the Mail says Tuchel has turned down two Premiership Clubs. I wonder are we one of them.

I hope he's turned us down, the guy looks a bit mad and erratic too me. The Spuds incident with Conte springs to mind. Plus he'd want mega bucks to spend in the Jan transfer window....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yeah the midfield is possibly the best we have had, but goalkeeper and defence isn’t even close to what we had under O’Neill and recently when we won the title 

The defence was coached better under O’Neill and Ranieri, I disagree the players were better talents.

Put O’Neill in charge of this team and they would absolutely smash that late 90s team.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

I hope he's turned us down, the guy looks a bit mad and erratic too me. The Spuds incident with Conte springs to mind. Plus he'd want mega bucks to spend in the Jan transfer window....

Exactly what we need. A manager with a pair of bollocks and a personality. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Doesn't matter whether we deserved it or not. It just showed how very ordinary you can be as a team and finish the best of the rest. 8th is usually achieved by about 50-55 points which is nothing special, hence why we got it there's so much dog shit in this division.

What I'd like to know is how Top could be quotes saying this just 4-5 months ago and do the same in an interview out in Thailand this summer and yet he knew we were suddenly going to struggle this season with the same squad. It's utter bollocks.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-chairman-season-target-7149503#amp-readmore-target

Yep, I agree,

Just another blame shift back to the lack of transfer activity, YET AGAIN, but quickly followed with a don't worry I haven't 'gone to war with the club' esq comment, claiming he understands and appreciates why, (just to soften the comment a smidge), knowing full well the dig has hit home and his "Reputation Saver" excuse he so cleverly created in pre‐season is still intact and ready to use post sacking.

Edited by Guppys Love Child
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Exactly what we need. A manager with a pair of bollocks and a personality. 

I understand where you are coming from, but IMO his bollocks and personality are just a bit to big for us at the moment. (I think we need a steadying influence to repair the damage, then go for a "swing my huge gonads over my shoulder" personality when we back on an even keel) He just to erratic for me, even when we are ready for that type of manager.