Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Some of the players need to do more. Barnes has to offer more in games, Justin has to improve, Dewsbury-Hall needs to get going again.

But then you listen to the manager and you think how demoralising it must be to play for him. Maddison works his bollocks off for a year almost carrying the team, Vardy worked wonders for years, Iheanacho contributes something in every game he plays and gets minimal credit, Evans plays through pain each week, Tielemans tries to drive us forward and others play a part in ways. 

And they are told they are one of the poorest squads in the division. Superb management.

Reading this made me seethe. I loathe Brendan Rodgers. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Corky said:

Some of the players need to do more. Barnes has to offer more in games, Justin has to improve, Dewsbury-Hall needs to get going again.

But then you listen to the manager and you think how demoralising it must be to play for him. Maddison works his bollocks off for a year almost carrying the team, Vardy worked wonders for years, Iheanacho contributes something in every game he plays and gets minimal credit, Evans plays through pain each week, Tielemans tries to drive us forward and others play a part in ways. 

And they are told they are one of the poorest squads in the division. Superb management.

They are relatively young players. They need managing. Their careers are being destroyed by a` useless ****. FFS keep Baybrook and Alves away from this toxic shit of a dwarf.

• Like 1

I haven’t had a chance to listen to todgers media schpeel today and tbh I was avoiding it as he just recycles the same waffle but judging by the temperature on this forumn it didn’t go down too well lol.

what can we do at this point other than protest. We’ve tried to support the team and mr mastermind even when he makes a dogs dinner of his tactics.

It all feels like that scene out of clockwork orange where the nutcase has his eyelids prized open so he’s forced to watch horrific images and videos.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

I haven’t had a chance to listen to todgers media schpeel today and tbh I was avoiding it as he just recycles the same waffle but judging by the temperature on this forumn it didn’t go down too well lol.

what can we do at this point other than protest. We’ve tried to support the team and mr mastermind even when he makes a dogs dinner of his tactics.

It all feels like that scene out of clockwork orange where the nutcase has his eyelids prized open so he’s forced to watch horrific images and videos.

So well put

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

God only knows what is in the mind of the players, the squad is full of international players and players with international aspirations, aligned to the fact the majority of the squad have been involved in European football campaigns, winning the FA Cup and on 2 occasions challenging for Champions League, to then be told by your manager that survival is the only goal for the season ahead, I cannot believe he has any level of support left in the dressing room. 

Surely between Paul Weir, Mike Sitwell, Lara Knudsen and Matt Reeves we have enough of a respected team to coach and manage us through the next 6 games after Palace until the. World Cup and then keep the players ticking over until our new man is ready, if we are waiting for a manager who is involved in Qatar. 

I honestly believe in those 6 games we will see more of a positive reaction and upturn in results with those guys in charge than we will with Rodgers at the helm. 

Get him out of our club, he is systemically destroying the hard work and foundations of 10 years work. This can still be rescued but every day he stays he is causing more and more damage. 

I hope regardless of the result tomorrow, the fans back the players but again regardless of the result the fans show the distain that Rodgers is now held in. We must show Top and the Board we have had enough of Brendan and he must go with immediate effect. We want our Leicester back, this has gone on too long. 

Agreed, the longer Rodgers is in charge the worse it will be we need a clean slate even as you have alluded a Mike Stowell and the rest of the coaches non Brendan staff are in charge for the remainder of the games till the WC it would be far better. Brendan needs to get sacked! Come on Top just do it.

7 hours ago, Daggers said:

Brilliant. He’s now blaming lunch. I’ve always reckoned it was overrated too.

Next Rodgers will say, “it was too windy, and we just didn’t have enough quality in the final third”. Or the grass was too wet. 

5 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Next Rodgers will say, “it was too windy, and we just didn’t have enough quality in the final third”. Or the grass was too wet. 

Things Rodgers has left to blame:

Weather

Ant & Dec

Quantum physics 

Gary Lineker’s Twitter account

Becky Vardy’s agent’s mobile phone

Putin

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Things Rodgers has left to blame:

Weather

Ant & Dec

Quantum physics 

Gary Lineker’s Twitter account

Becky Vardy’s agent’s mobile phone

Putin

Ant and Deck do have a lot to answer for in Leicester’s demise to be fair. 

This man is destroying what has been built over the last ten years.

He has to go,this deterioration started well before this season we have the nucleus still of a very decent side and it's being destroyed bit by bit.

I do worry where Top and the board are at though. We have the best family and community base in the Premier. 

Please don't  let Rodgers destroy it

15 hours ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Given the bile and spite on this thread now, page 1 - from just 18 months ago - is rather entertaining!

A lot of people blowing a man for winning 5 games we should, luckily in some cases, then sh*thousing a game with 1 shot from about 35 yards.

14 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I think he is far from this..

And this trying to judge character through far too many walls, is now becoming tedious.

It's become a snowball of some fans, thoughts after he has made 2 or 3 statements..

Where he also often has taken the blame in various incidences & repeated in many statements,it's his responsibility...

Of course players & club will have a shots across the bows..Rightly so..!!

But again he can argue points well, other points like all managers comes out with twaddle...

Go and take a pill or something, it was a post that was a bit tongue in cheek!  You obviously still like Rodgers and have the right to defend him, but he hasn't helped himself over recent times and it is very hard to argue against that.   I have always been consistent that I don't like Rodgers and his massive ego, but I understand that he's not alone in the football fraternity; It is something you put up with when the club is doing moderately well or on an upward trend.  

It is no coincidence that Rodgers is not particularly liked at his former clubs, maybe Swansea is the exception, so there must be something in his character that fans don't generally like.  He should be near legendary status at our club, but he's not, why is that?

11 hours ago, dnewty said:

Rodger’s really believes he’s a top quality manager doesn’t he. You can see how uptight he gets in the press conferences when he’s asked proper questions. He’s also clinging on to this no signings in the summer excuse big time and has more faces than the town hall clock.

He claims to take full responsibility but then blames everyone but himself.

I don’t like the bloke and I have the feeling quite a few players would say the same thing.

You can tell he genuinely hates Jason Bourne. It's brilliant, I'm so jealous.

There's not a chance that he doesn't go home and research journos who don't ask him friendly questions. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

How the fook does the Chancellor get the tin tack before Brendan ?

I mean how many high profile people have been tossed away since Bert’s watsap message ! 

Imagine getting rushed back from America to get sacked within 10 minutes of walking through the door. 

Our tw@ walks the corridors freely every day thinking he's gods gift while the world burns down around him.

I think a humiliation at home with a toxic crowd is about the only thing Rodgers hasn't managed to mastermind on his way to a sacking so far. The worst home games were all behind closed doors. Tomorrow will have the fans left in the ground seething I'm sure of it.

• Like 3

Needs to win both home games this week. Any sort of negative result at home and it will be toxic. 

10 games used to be the magical number where clubs would take not of where they are and make changes. Its become earlier over the years however. This time next week we'll be on 10 points :scarf:lol

4 hours ago, Le Renard said:

Go and take a pill or something, it was a post that was a bit tongue in cheek!  You obviously still like Rodgers and have the right to defend him, but he hasn't helped himself over recent times and it is very hard to argue against that.   I have always been consistent that I don't like Rodgers and his massive ego, but I understand that he's not alone in the football fraternity; It is something you put up with when the club is doing moderately well or on an upward trend.  

It is no coincidence that Rodgers is not particularly liked at his former clubs, maybe Swansea is the exception, so there must be something in his character that fans don't generally like.  He should be near legendary status at our club, but he's not, why is that?

Tendency of social media platforms..

Some fans/posters will take a bad situation & carry on gnawing at the bone.

And like/ dislike of certain personalities

seen portrayed or interprepretted.

And the twist & turn of words according

to the various agendas...

I don't dislike or like Rodgers,

for me it's simple, you give any guy a couple of chances,take in mitigating  circumstances...He has stumbled for me too often, & is not able to turn the tide,nor get his players to improve as a team...Some individual players are still

making the same mistakes...

He & coaching staff are neither influencing,nor improving our catastrophic mistakes & covering in the defense...It's taking now too long...

That's why he IMO has to go...

Not because of made up tedious untrue scenarios & character assignation..!!

• Like 2