Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

42 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Tendency of social media platforms..

Some fans/posters will take a bad situation & carry on gnawing at the bone.

And like/ dislike of certain personalities

seen portrayed or interprepretted.

And the twist & turn of words according

to the various agendas...

I don't dislike or like Rodgers,

for me it's simple, you give any guy a couple of chances,take in mitigating  circumstances...He has stumbled for me too often, & is not able to turn the tide,nor get his players to improve as a team...Some individual players are still

making the same mistakes...

He & coaching staff are neither influencing,nor improving our catastrophic mistakes & covering in the defense...It's taking now too long...

That's why he IMO has to go...

Not because of made up tedious untrue scenarios & character assignation..!!

Like what, please elaborate ? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

for me it's simple, you give any guy a couple of chances,take in mitigating  circumstances...He has stumbled for me too often, & is not able to turn the tide,nor get his players to improve as a team...Some individual players are still

He & coaching staff are neither influencing,nor improving our catastrophic mistakes & covering in the defense...It's taking now too long...

It is true resorting to personal attacks and insults are water off a ducks back to a thick skinned, multi millionaire like Rodgers. I also don't subscribe to the idea that Top is at all sentimental towards his employee. It is and always has been about money. The club has spent a great deal of money on Rodgers and his grand plan which has largely been successful but is now life expired and getting out of it in the least expensive way is of overriding importance. It will happen because it has to , we will just have to be patient and make sure in the meantime we do not give the next geezer too much to do.

Edited by An Sionnach
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

No, but you don't understand.

He's doing it on purpose, trying to destroy the club - our club - because he's small, arrogant and has teeth, and that's what people like that do.

He has to go because the club agreed to pay him money. And because his press conferences are meaningless platitudes. And yet also because those same press conferences are self-serving and reveal everything about his character. And he unbelievably won't make the one simple tactical change that I - a made up name on a shouty fan forum - can clearly see would fix everything, so he must be a knob.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is getting embarrasing now. Basically the club is locking down any chance of any form of protest..... unless it's on an A4 sheet of paper :P 

How can you put all these measures in place and still think it's okay to employ the person causing it all?

• Like 4

I know it was mentioned on here a month or so ago about an airplane banner, but what about a GoFundMe campaign to buy several thousand t-shirts with Rodgers Out on them. Would get the eyes of the national press if a block were to all wear them and its not like the club could confiscate them. Might do the trick! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Basically the club is locking down any chance of any form of protest..... unless it's on an A4 sheet of paper :P 

That’s a Bit dramatic, They haven’t stopped you from protesting you still have a voice 

25 minutes ago, AjcW said:

This is getting embarrasing now. Basically the club is locking down any chance of any form of protest..... unless it's on an A4 sheet of paper :P 

How can you put all these measures in place and still think it's okay to employ the person causing it all?

Looks like the aeroplane banner is going to be the way forward after all. Mind you, there’s enough of us sizeable supporters that could each hide a decent sized protest banner wrapped around our middle age spread!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Pretty fascist aren’t they. 

We can all get carried away with hyperbole, but it is hardly facism to ban anything larger than small bags.  Although I think it is draconion the club obviously feel it would increase the negativity surrounding the club, they are trying to protect the players, not just Rodgers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

That’s a Bit dramatic, They haven’t stopped you from protesting you still have a voice 

It's not is it.... they've shut down every avenue they have control over.

The point isn't about protest, it's about the fact they're having to do this. That alone should be enough to say 'make a change'

Mental

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Ffs.

They are taking the piss now.

Can't keep our 'voices' in a bag... or maybe that will just work.

From the 1st min and for 1 mins duration we chant the "We want Rodgers out"  then for the next 3 mins we all go silent and turn away from the pitch followed by another round of "We want Rodgers out" for a final min.   (Then Watch the match and get behind the lads big time) Repeat the above for beginning of 2nd half. Surly MOTD would pick up on this as its out of the ordinary  plus any of the overseas coverage steams would also televise it.  It needs a visual "whole ground size" effort or at least large noticeable patches for the message  to get across but the back turning and  accompanying silence is the real killer...don't worry I'm sure the players can survive 10 min out of the 90 without a bit of noise from us.  Feel free to add any Anti-Rodgers chants as we see fit.

Yes I know... It will never work or even gain any traction, but its nice to dream and escape the nightmare. (However fee free to try, a small pocket may get picked up on camera). But I was really making the point that the only weapon we have is our voices. It's just a case of how many of us will actually be willing to use them this way?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Can't keep our 'voices' in a bag... or maybe that will just work.

From the 1st min and for 1 mins duration we chant the "We want Rodgers out"  then for the next 3 mins we all go silent and turn away from the pitch followed by another round of "We want Rodgers out" for a final min.   (Then Watch the match and get behind the lads big time) Repeat the above for beginning of 2nd half. Surly MOTD would pick up on this as its out of the ordinary  plus any of the overseas coverage steams would also televise it.  It needs a visual "whole ground size" effort or at least large noticeable patches for the message  to get across but the back turning and  accompanying silence is the real killer...don't worry I'm sure the players can survive 10 min out of the 90 without a bit of noise from us.  Feel free to add any Anti-Rodgers chants as we see fit.

Yes I know... It will never work or even gain any traction, but its nice to dream and escape the nightmare. (However fee free to try, a small pocket may get picked up on camera). But I was really making the point that the only weapon we have is our voices. It's just a case of how many of us will actually be willing to use them this way?

There's also the power of not attending the match, big falls in attendance would surely force the board's hand to get rid of the treacherous charlatan

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

We can all get carried away with hyperbole, but it is hardly facism to ban anything larger than small bags.  Although I think it is draconion the club obviously feel it would increase the negativity surrounding the club, they are trying to protect the players, not just Rodgers.

Maybe I should have used “fascist” as a indication it’s not literally fascism. 

I agree of your using of the term draconian. 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

RODGERS OUT written on arse cheeks it is then!

• Haha 1