Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

18 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

I'll take this with a pinch of salt as He also doesn't have a nice word to say about Nigel Pearson either & he fell out with the Reading fans after giving them the finger when he was there, maybe he is the problem?
I do remember him being a 4ick when he played for us & he thought he was better than he was.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SuperMike said:

I used to really enjoy your posts, but now you have taken to defending Rodgers whenever any of his many shortcomings are mentioned, they are becoming tedious and somewhat offensive. Surely you must see where the club is  (Bottom / in a mess) and recognise that this man has, single-handedly, decided to set off on a mission to DESTROY OUR WONDERFUL CLUB.

HE NEEDS TO BE GONE.

NOW.

All a conspiracy..by him & coaching staff to destroy the club...

Yup that explains everything...

I have said several times,I believe he should go & his failings...

But posting such scripts that would make Mary Shelley wince, ain't explaining our situation..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

There's also the power of not attending the match, big falls in attendance would surely force the board's hand to get rid of the treacherous charlatan

Yep, I agree,  there is that too. But like my 'suggestion'  it will never happen I'm afraid. Both would need a serious amount of planning to pull off. But having said that anything in ground would stick more chanse of happening purely due to crowd' copying  like a small group if mates starting a Mexican wave or the stand up if you love Leicester chant. How many time have we all or large sections ended up on our feet...just a thought.

18 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Here’s a radical idea!

What if the club pulled off a ‘false flag’ operation ie, make everyone believe that Rogers has been sacked Inc Rogers himself. Than watch the reaction unfold see if it’s a positive thing or not.

I just did it. It was positive. Sack him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

For ****ing ****s sake.

Just what we thought.

Wdym? People have been sharing this vid for a long time. It’s got progressively worse and more realistic as the results have unfolded for us.

If you have time, go back and watch ‘Being Liverpool’. He’s an embarrassment through that too. Picture of himself on the wall in his house, talks up the car the club got for him as if it’s the most important thing about working there; even get to see him spinning lines to young players that is just claptrap. Guy needs to **** off, I’m sick of thinking about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

This is getting embarrasing now. Basically the club is locking down any chance of any form of protest..... unless it's on an A4 sheet of paper :P 

How can you put all these measures in place and still think it's okay to employ the person causing it all?

This is common practice across most if not all grounds for home and away fans

It was also the rule prior to today’s announcement anyway

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

What about a “ stand up if you hate Rodgers “ ,…. Just putting it out there

Spot on.  Its something we have done many times in the past ,but with Leicester.. so we all know it and we're not reinventing the wheel.

Or 'Stand up ,If Rodgers needs the sack'

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

This is getting embarrasing now. Basically the club is locking down any chance of any form of protest..... unless it's on an A4 sheet of paper :P 

How can you put all these measures in place and still think it's okay to employ the person causing it all?

37 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Regards the A4 paper…. Last time I looked paper folds up pretty small 

Or sheets.

As he said, fold it up.

2 hours ago, Dames said:

Bags no larger than a4 paper are now banned from being taken into the stadium. The club are terrified of a protest.

They know we don't want him so why is he still here?

To be fair other clubs have a limit, Liverpool?

Apparently nothing bigger than a semi detatched house allowed in...😐

Pathetic control freaks our people, determined to make the KP a sterile atmosphere free zone it seems.

And god forbid anyone dissenting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J. James said:

Maybe tee shirts are the way to go....

Top one is ok but there's something about the bottom one for me.. hmmmmm. 🤔

Polish_20221014_194935200.jpg

Polish_20221014_195211266.jpg

Ina is  lot smaller these days with two kids and a restaurant business in Cologne. Her old man is an ex footballer apparently.