Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 hours ago, Fozdog said:

Is it bad I’m actually hoping for a flogging? Might be the only way to get him out. 

We’ve already had a number of floggings. Brendan doesn’t seem to be evaluated on whether we win or lose. As long as Brendan stands there, clipboard in hand, Top is certain all is well with the universe. At this point we’re more of a Brendan Rodger’s institution than a football club. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sly said:

This is becoming a joke. 

That selection is terrible. 

It's consistent with what he has done all season I don't know why people seem surprised, I agree I'd have Iversen in and Soyuncu back in the team but this is the tax we have for keeping Rodgers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Yes it is, we are Leicester City supporters, wanting the team to lose or get a flogging, because you want or think something will happen as a result of this is not being a supporter.

Players, managers, owners will come and go, but fans should remain behind the team. Through the good times and the bad, we’ll always back the lads…

Think of it as freeing the lads from incompetence and unto greener pastures under a new manager.

But as mentioned, currently there’s no correlation between Brendan losing football matches and Top wanting a new manager.

Brendan’s free as a bird. Brendan’s a well paid and comfortable contestant on “I’m a football manager get me out of here”.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I don't think I've ever disliked anyone associated with the club more. And that category included Wise

Woof... Now thats saying something...

I'm with Father Dougal when it comes to Wise!

_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_cartoon1665831849570.jpg

Edited by J. James

24 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Full attendance and no protest. All the teeth gnashing and invective on here has had zero effect.

We have a very soft fanbase. Its been like this for years.

0-0 at home to Palace. Its a point and Top will take it as vindication. Rodgers won’t be going anywhere.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

Oh god what weird formation or tactic will he play next match now Maddison is suspended

Might force him to pick Kelechi