Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Good inspired subs today, was sure we would get the winner when Mendy came on for Soumare. 

The worst part about thay sub is soumare had actually started to look good. Finally drove forward. I'm sure he sees people growing into the game and subs them off before they do something too attacking. 

• Like 3

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

The worst part about thay sub is soumare had actually started to look good. Finally drove forward. I'm sure he sees people growing into the game and subs them off before they do something too attacking. 

I know it’s crazy. Iheanacho should’ve come on way earlier too.

• Like 4

Robbie Savage annoys me so much, I like to listen to ex pros but hrs the exception, I think he just says what he's heard or read from other pundits. His comments on Rodgers improving other players is embarrassing, his constant comments on us 'massively over achieving' are cringeworthy. To win the league, win an fa cup, quarter finals of the CL, a final with Roma in Europe, 2 top 5 finishes which should have been top 4, that shows that team were worthy to achieve those goals, our problem has been competing financially with the bigger clubs.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Didn't stick around at full-time I noticed. Usually walks round with the players but think he knew what reception he would get from the fans and scurried down the tunnel. Gutless.

Didn’t do it against forest tbf. 

The balance is off because of the way you setup the team you absolute weapon

It doesn’t matter that he isn’t good 1v1, it gives better balance to the team to have someone like Albrighton or Perez on the right

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 4

His talk about Cags is utter shite. Aside from potentially knobbing his daughter he should be starting for us. At least he's aggressive and can make forward runs and I think he'd do well playing with Faes.

• Like 1

Pretty poor showing from the fans at the end I thought. To clap them off instead of voice some discontent baffled me. 

Only a smattering joining in with SK1’s Rodgers out chants too.

If you want him out then let Top hear it on the rare occasion he’s there.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Robbie Savage annoys me so much, I like to listen to ex pros but hrs the exception, I think he just says what he's heard or read from other pundits. His comments on Rodgers improving other players is embarrassing, his constant comments on us 'massively over achieving' are cringeworthy. To win the league, win an fa cup, quarter finals of the CL, a final with Roma in Europe, 2 top 5 finishes which should have been top 4, that shows that team were worthy to achieve those goals, our problem has been competing financially with the bigger clubs.

Given he played for a few clubs who have bloodied the noses of a traditional "elite" Savage's comments always come off as completely lacking any self awareness.

He reads a few bullet points on a BBC / Sky preview and just regurgitates it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Given he played for a few clubs who have bloodied the noses of a traditional "elite" Savage's comments always come off as completely lacking any self awareness.

He reads a few bullet points on a BBC / Sky preview and just regurgitates it.