Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Couldn't be arsed to watch the pitiful football Rodgers is serving up, decided to watch the Anstey Nomads game on TV...Conrad Logan in goal, seemed strange to see him without a bench attached to his backside. Pity about the 0-3 result but at least the manager and players were showing some passion.

32 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I know it’s crazy. Iheanacho should’ve come on way earlier too.

19 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

His talk about Cags is utter shite. Aside from potentially knobbing his daughter he should be starting for us. At least he's aggressive and can make forward runs and I think he'd do well playing with Faes.

A new manager really could reshape the team with the present squad.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Every interview he’s begging the board to sack him.

The only positive with not sacking him is the **** isn’t getting his own way- but if it carries on we’ll be relegated 

Who gives this guy another job if we got relegated with the current expected points hall of 19? International management is the only way he can enthuse any group of players after a couple of years.

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Who gives this guy another job if we got relegated with the current expected points hall of 19? International management is the only way he can enthuse any group of players after a couple of years.

Annoyingly I think he’ll walk into another decent job. Media love him and will put all the blame on the board not supporting him in the transfer window. They won’t mention the 100mill plus he sp*nked up the wall last summer 

Just now, dylanlegend said:

Annoyingly I think he’ll walk into another decent job. Media love him and will put all the blame on the board not supporting him in the transfer window. They won’t mention the 100mill plus he sp*nked up the wall last summer 

Joe Cole was pretty complimentary of him prior to kick off, but he did point out that even though he didn't spend this summer he has spent a lot over his time and not exactly that well.

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:
3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Why on earth would you or any of us care what he does after he leaves? Nothing could affect us less.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Hes completely done.

Moans about transfer spend again and the fans expectation. Full of shit.

Put us all out of our misery Top before they all start turning on you.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes completely done.

Moans about transfer spend again and the fans expectation. Full of shit.

Put us all out of our misery Top before they all start turning on you.

Even if the new man is not available now honestly I prefer even Stowell in charge as a caretaker till the WC.