Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

19 minutes ago, adam said:

Why doesn't the **** try perez on the right wing. He has played him for the past 2 seasons out there. It's like he is making a point. I'm no perez fan but it's got to be worth a go. 

He's trying to make his point to the board, Perez was probably one of the players that weren't in his plans.  He has done the same with others, now it seems to be Albrighton isn't good enough to play there, hence Maddison has to fill that role.  In the meantime our club is going downhill fast.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Just sensed something today but I'm often wrong.

Top didn’t look to pleased, I think today was a must win game. So maybe a board meeting tomorrow and finally we decide to pay him up and get him out. Here is hoping anyway.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Just sensed something today but I'm often wrong.

Indeed you are 😉

But I wouldn't be surprised if you're not this time.

And in a way it would make sense from the board/owner point of view. Can't sack him after a win coz that'd look daft. Don't want to sack him after a bad defeat coz it looks like a kneejerk reaction to one result. So after a pretty meh draw that keeps us bottom would be perfect.

He has survived far worse than this - Southampton, Chelsea, Brighton, Spurs, Bournemouth all this season - so I’ll be very surprised if a 0-0 draw proves to be the final nail in Rodgers’ coffin.

But here’s hoping, eh?

Total joker. Make Albrighton vice captain then never play him. Why make him vice captain? Leave Madders at RW where, although he's been okay there, is much better central. What exactly is Brendan being paid to do? He's utterly clueless when the chips are down. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Basically destroyed our club and top is complicit 

Shaking his head at full time. Not sure what at....

7 minutes ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Possibly even if we do. Steve Bruce is free, I believe.

And what's Big Sam doing these days?

Oh god please don't. Shame we don't have the money to prize NP away from Bristol City (not that he'd come)

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Rodgers is by a huge amount the most expensive manager we have ever had. Getting rid was always going to cost a lot of money. It will happen but Top is obviously exploring his options looking to keep the cost down. We will have to be patient and hopefully pick up enough points to stay in touch.

....whether he does it this week or in a year the cost will still be the same!!!