Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I mean I could sit without a jacket on, but a heatwave it was not. Ludicrous comment

A62320D1-6280-49B4-AD34-D20253B14E00.jpeg

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I haven't listened to the egotistical blame shifting fraud for the last 9 Mths or so...try it, your blood pressure will definitely thank you..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I've read this about a dozen times and it still isn't making sense.

I thought that but didn’t respond in case I was being really stupid and was missing the point. Thanks for the courageous response.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I know loads that went Coalville and Anstey today, I know a few who just stayed at home.

The ones that do voice an opinion get shouted at in the stands, told they're bad fans and to get behind the lads etc. The ones that voice a bad opinion against top are continually told to be more respectful, he's done loads for us etc. The ones that call Rodgers out are told 'who else are we going to get etc.'

Rodgers has done a ****ing fantastic job of this making the fans feel like we're a dire club who are lucky to be where we are, when the reason we are where we are is mostly because of him.

You go and watch Coalville then. 

27 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Thread’s not even hot. 

He has buried any passion that this fan base had. 

What’s the point?  Everyone can see the problem except those who need to make the decision. This isn’t about honour, it’s about cold, hard, business. 

• Sad 1