Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 hours ago, Hammo said:

He has survived far worse than this - Southampton, Chelsea, Brighton, Spurs, Bournemouth all this season - so I’ll be very surprised if a 0-0 draw proves to be the final nail in Rodgers’ coffin.

But here’s hoping, eh?

...I came across this today, obviously after the Bournemouth game!!!

We have seen speculation regarding his demise which has come and gone, so this will no doubt be another one to the list, but the 10 game theory still makes sense and the Leeds game could be where the club finally makes the decision.

Screenshot_20221015-182544_Twitter.thumb.jpg.c8b6d55c7aa934de74467cf95171d66a.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

Still has Tops backing according to Rob Tanners latest tweet. What on earth would it take for him to get the sack at this point?

Haven’t read the full article but the tweet doesn’t say he has his backing, just that he doesn’t want to sack him, which is stating the obvious.

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think the lack of atmosphere will not have gone unnoticed by Top, it was so lifeless on and off the pitch. If that hasn’t made him take note just how bad things are then nothing will. Like @Ric Flairsays today felt different and I too think this could be the final straw 

There’s a lack of atmosphere every game going, especially 12:30 kick offs which are absolutely atrocious at our ground. What makes this any different?

11 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think the lack of atmosphere will not have gone unnoticed by Top, it was so lifeless on and off the pitch. If that hasn’t made him take note just how bad things are then nothing will. Like @Ric Flairsays today felt different and I too think this could be the final straw 

Don’t think he’s going anywhere, he’s gonna get Leeds and Wolves at the minimum, think he’ll be here in November tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Ricey said:

he was allowed big investment

And look who he bought with that investment. Among others, Bertrand and Vestergaard. 

The man's a fake. I was mostly behind him until the last 5 games in the belief that he had the nouse to make it better. He hasn't. Fraud, and robbing us of any hope.

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

We are playing them at home on a Tuesday night in November I'm sure it will be sweltering lol

You do know how hot it gets in Leicester, don't you? I will be in budgie smugglers and a sunhat. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

It was so hot that when there was a break in play, not many players came to the touch line for a drink 

what commitment !

And none of them came to the touchline for help and guidance. Why would they? There isn't any.