Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Has to go, sadly won't, international break was the ideal time to do it. Fear he's got until the world cup break and by that point you could already be looking at other teams' results around us, rather than just our own. Sorry state of affairs really, very much gone from upsetting the apple cart at the better end of the table, back to little old leicester if this carries on I'm afraid 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Yes. There was a heavy presence of people patting folk down at the entrances in the east stand. 

Pathetic from the club. 

Least this week the guys on the SK1 turnstyles were pleasant and not some wanna be juiced up bouncers like last time. 

Metal detectors is a big step up in approach.

I can only think he's still at the club, because of 3 reasons:

1) The club are waiting for their target to become available after the WC and are just biding their time. 

2) The club haven't got a clue who they want and don't know what direction to take.

3) Rodgers has completely convinced Top and the board he's the best manager since sliced bread and Leicester are so god damn lucky even to have his presence at the club.  Can't we all see the halo around his head, the people must be deluded to want him out.

Edited by Le Renard

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Holy shit, I’m losing faith in Top very quickly now. To be honest the mistakes he’s been making for the last 18 months allowing this circus to even happen he’s lucky the fans still largely support him. 

If it wasn’t for his dad I dare say the fans would want him out. If Top bought the club for the first time 3 years ago and the fans saw this sort of nonsense now he would be hounded. 

Top's out of his depth. Typical little rich boy who has never had to work for anything, and in rather tragic circumstances has inherited his dad's business empire. 

He'll probably run the whole KP empire into the ground, and get fleeced by unscrupulous senior execs within the organisation who know he hasn't got a ****ing clue.

Why care when he obviously doesn't anymore.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

"It's always tough playing a club from a different country"

With how keen that one reporter was the rile Klopp up, surely there have to be others that wanna make a name for themselves by asking difficult questions or calling bull on some of these answers of his?

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

This caught my eye in the first half 

viera was animated with several members of his squad 

rodgers was nowhere to be seen and Davis eventually came to the touchline 

E6CECD0A-7C59-4082-AC32-2203F49428B3.thumb.jpeg.293eb528d1715bc02b9adcf10ceec794.jpeg

Bang on. Players talking to the Waterboys whilst Rodgers writes shit notes in his seat

46 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It was so hot that when there was a break in play, not many players came to the touch line for a drink 

what commitment !

A lengthy injury beeak and an opportunity for him to have a word , encourage and gee up the players and the fkr was nowhere to be seen either🙄

1 minute ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

A lengthy injury beeak and an opportunity for him to have a word , encourage and gee up the players and the fkr was nowhere to be seen either🙄

Clearly he was v happy with how we were playing ………

didn’t he say that post match ? 
nope he didn’t …….

24 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Top's out of his depth. Typical little rich boy who has never had to work for anything, and in rather tragic circumstances has inherited his dad's business empire. 

He'll probably run the whole KP empire into the ground, and get fleeced by unscrupulous senior execs within the organisation who know he hasn't got a ****ing clue.

Why care when he obviously doesn't anymore.

I’ve written about 10 replies to this, but managed to refrain posting them.

Before i give my full opinion on this, can I ask whether you have ever been in a situation like top was put in 4 years ago?

• Like 1