Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Linekar doesn't help things, coming out saying 'Leicester are back to being Leicester'.

Okay then mate. Back to normal where we should be. We've spent eye watering sums on players since winning the league and we're paying a king's ransom for our manager, but it's about time we crawl back into our place. 

....I  would have suspected it was said with his tongue in his cheek!!!

It is (MOTD) not the forum to voice your personal opinions, but a self deprecating way of drawing attention to our plight.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

He’s a high quality bullshitter I’ll give him that,he’s got everyone hoodwinked outside the club that he’s a great manager who just hasn’t been backed and what do we expect! 

It was painful watching Crouch Cole and savage rim him earlier, backing him as he set the stool out in Early September saying the club will struggle because they didn’t spend.

Operation save his own skin, started months ago and he will come out of this smelling of roses either way.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Holy shit, I’m losing faith in Top very quickly now. To be honest the mistakes he’s been making for the last 18 months allowing this circus to even happen he’s lucky the fans still largely support him. 

If it wasn’t for his dad I dare say the fans would want him out. If Top bought the club for the first time 3 years ago and the fans saw this sort of nonsense now he would be hounded. 

If the last 18 months had happened under Mike Ashley rather than the actually successful one's son then it'd be seen very differently. People need to wake up to this. Jury is massively out on him for me and I'm getting increasingly convinced we're in danger of nosediving ala Sunderland / Portsmouth. It sounds extreme but have you ever seen such selfdestruction as this? I've never seen anything like it.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....I  would have suspected it was said with his tongue in his cheek!!!

It is (MOTD) not the forum to voice your personal opinions, but a self deprecating way of drawing attention to our plight.

I'm not stupid. 

I'm saying that in spite of that, it still isn't helpful.