Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, Matt said:

How many more final fucking chances is he gonna get.

We’re way past final chances.

Besides when it gets to the point of final chances what’s the point? It only ends one way, end it now.

An emergency meeting now? It’s calling an ambulance after the house has burnt down and your cooking marshmallows over its cooling embers. And this is an eternal final chance and we’re in biblical limbo or, alternatively, hell. Why does Top think he’s the right man for the job? He must be the last person on planet earth to think so. Is it the form, player motivation, fan support, the tactical improvements or the never-say-die attitude that given Top unwavering support for the Premier League’s greatest ever manager currently drunk in relegation zone incompetence. What questions must have been asked in that emergency meeting? The only one I can think of is: “Is Brendan Rodgers the right man to send us down?”

• Like 1

Carlos Vázquez - @iossvz Is/Was a fake account and has since been deleted so don't read too much into this, probably done to wind folk up.

Seen as there's nothing in the national press for weeks it would suggest he's here until the WC break at least.

8 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

An emergency meeting now? It’s calling an ambulance after the house has burnt down and your cooking marshmallows over its cooling embers. And this is an eternal final chance and we’re in biblical limbo or, alternatively, hell. Why does Top think he’s the right man for the job? He must be the last person on planet earth to think so. Is it the form, player motivation, fan support, the tactical improvements or the never-say-die attitude that given Top unwavering support for the Premier League’s greatest ever manager currently drunk in relegation zone incompetence. What questions must have been asked in that emergency meeting? The only one I can think of is: “Is Brendan Rodgers the right man to send us down?”

Bloody hell, if you ever see my house on fire can you get somebody else to call 999 please. An ambulance won’t do an awful lot to put out the flames 😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

He was. On MOTD he brushed it off with a fairly standard PR soft reply. Something like “I understand why they’re frustrated” usual blah blah. The one with Matterface was worse. He effectively said he wasn’t arsed about the fans anymore and he’s only here for the players. 

Some manager he is! 

The same players he has publicly criticised and undermined. I'm sure the fans will be in his thoughts when it suits him again and the players are the problem.

Just now, Corky said:

The same players he has publicly criticised and undermined. I'm sure the fans will be in his thoughts when it suits him again and the players are the problem.

What is so obvious, and the owner can’t see this, is the total disintegration of the relationship with the fans. He doesn’t even bother to walk round the pitch anymore. How he can be allowed to carry on is bewildering. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

If they don't sack him now they won't until Christmas and then it's too late. 

Agreed. Even the stats point that way. Based on his points per game in his last 50 games. since winning the FA Cup (1.14), we would end the season on 37 points…

2 minutes ago, shiv said:

Agreed. Even the stats point that way. Based on his points per game in his last 50 games. since winning the FA Cup (1.14), we would end the season on 37 points…

You say that as if 37 points would mean we'd go down. I'm pretty sure that would have been enough to stay up in most recent seasons.

So actually your post is optimistic! Yaay for the stats!

I get the impression that Top is more hacked off with the fans and blames us for having a 'bad attitude'.

In reality he needs to wake up and crawl out of Rodgers love blanket and come to his senses about the current state of play 

• Like 2

Just now, Samilktray said:

How is anyone meant to know the real answer to this lol such a daft question 

If it was the players performance then that falls under Rodgers remit. If it were Rodgers then he'd surely have been sacked by now. 

Anyone else? Or are you referring perhaps to the smackheads in the toilets...

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

If it was the players performance then that falls under Rodgers remit. If it were Rodgers then he'd surely have been sacked by now. 

Anyone else? Or are you referring perhaps to the smackheads in the toilets...

I’ve got no idea what you’re talking about now 

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’ve got no idea what you’re talking about now 

Go back and read then. Part of my question which ive got no idea what you're talking about was, what was Top shaking his head for I.e. who had. 

It's all about the club/owners/board/manager and sqaud dynamics. 

It's pretty obvious he's not shaking his head at Rodgers otherwise he would've sacked him months ago. He either shook his head at the players (because he's up Rodgers arse) or, that only leaves fans. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I get the impression that Top is more hacked off with the fans and blames us for having a 'bad attitude'.

In reality he needs to wake up and crawl out of Rodgers love blanket and come to his senses about the current state of play 

I got exactly the same impression…

11 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Go back and read then. Part of my question which ive got no idea what you're talking about was, what was Top shaking his head for I.e. who had. 

It's all about the club/owners/board/manager and sqaud dynamics. 

It's pretty obvious he's not shaking his head at Rodgers otherwise he would've sacked him months ago. He either shook his head at the players (because he's up Rodgers arse) or, that only leaves fans. 

I just do not care what he was shaking his head at and I’m not likely to ever find out 

• Like 1