Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 hours ago, StanSP said:

Surprised more wasn't said about it. 

Maybe this was part of the embargoed section of the post match presser?

But it doesn’t make for pretty reading. Top needs to do the honourable thing and sack Rodgers.

We need to decide what action to take as a fan base when it comes to Leeds. Will enough fans agree not to go to the game? If we managed to get a good few thousand to boycott the game and the ground was extremely sparse it may make an impact.

On the flip side could enough fans there mean a public display of anti Brendan chants have an impact? Either way I don’t think we will have enough fans willing to do either. It seems the majority are happy to continue going down and clapping the team through another abject performance. 

There a clear difference between showing support to the team and not supporting the manager. Boo’ing Brendan is not boo’ing the lads. The lads were backed and supported at the weekend I thought, once that whistle went more people should have been willing to air their dissatisfaction towards Brendan. 

I want him gone, whatever. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mee-9 said:

Big day today. 

Players back in training. I wonder if there will be a reserved parking space empty today…

I thought these days they come in the day after a game for light session/physio etc . Then have the 2nd day after a game off .

I'm only basing this of players social media so could me massively wrong. 🙈😅

9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Nothing disgraceful about asking him about his salary he’s not producing the goods. So should be sacked. 

Same goes for the players then?

Can we ask the players for their salaries and why they aren't performing?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Once we only pick up one further point in the next 2 games he'll finally get the sack. At which point the next manager has a hell of a job on their hands trying to keep us up.

I think you are being a bit optimistic there.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

We need to decide what action to take as a fan base when it comes to Leeds. Will enough fans agree not to go to the game? If we managed to get a good few thousand to boycott the game and the ground was extremely sparse it may make an impact.

On the flip side could enough fans there mean a public display of anti Brendan chants have an impact? Either way I don’t think we will have enough fans willing to do either. It seems the majority are happy to continue going down and clapping the team through another abject performance. 

There a clear difference between showing support to the team and not supporting the manager. Boo’ing Brendan is not boo’ing the lads. The lads were backed and supported at the weekend I thought, once that whistle went more people should have been willing to air their dissatisfaction towards Brendan. 

I want him gone, whatever. 

“Do something yourself then” is the answer from those who tbf are doing something and I appreciate that they are leading the way.

I think they miss the crux of the point whereby as individuals we have tried to do something, chanting - people scowl, give your dirty looks and look at you like you’ve got 2 heads - people won’t join in, they’re simply happy to clap as you’ve said.

Banners, admittedly I’ve not tried whilst there is no excuse for not trying reports of several being took off people plus people not being willing to get involved with any significant banner - see the above point. If anything you’d probably get pelters for blocking their view :crylaugh: it’d be doing them a favour.

Im not blaming organised groups, there now seems a movement, but as individuals against masses of happy clappers, it’s not happening.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

The light at the end of the funnel tunnel is that Rodgers won't be here forever... 

When he’s overstayed his welcome for approaching 2 years now, the light seems very dim, certainly given all the thought that’s we were so close to his exit a few weeks ago for nothing to prevail, the silence is deafening, feels like we’re suffocating as a club.

Edited by Matt

What also bothers me is that had he gone a few weeks ago, he would have been remembered much more fondly than he will be when he eventually goes. The snide comments that he has made would have been forgotten about and we could have viewed his time here as an overall success. We are now in such a terrible position that it will be very difficult to hold any positive feeling towards the man, which is sad. 

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I'll tell you now that option has to come off the table. There's zero chance of it happening.

We're the same fanbase who wouldn't miss five minutes of Arsenal away after being completely fvcked over by Sky.

Vocal and physically eye-catching protest is the only way, but I sense most don't have the bottle for that either and simply want someone else to do it for them.

That last sentence is ridiculous. Calling people out because they don’t want to stand at a football match with a flag saying “Brendan Out” and would rather watch the football is stupid. 

If you choose not to go to the game then fine, if you choose to go and protest then that’s fine too. But why call other people a bottle because that’s not how they want to spend their free time? 

It’s crazy how much parallel there is between us and Villa Talk. You can Rodgers for free 

Lord Willard

Surprised there wasn't more booing at full time. If VP rang out the owners and CP would have to address the situation. 

35 minutes ago,  Lord Willard said: 

Surprised there wasn't more booing at full time. If VP rang out the owners and CP would have to address the situation. 

I think apathy has set in.