Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

25 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Then who are you interested in if you don't mind me asking? 

For the love of God do not say Dyche. 

....not sure why you would think I would be looking to bring in Dyche, I have posted enough times that he would be the last I would want to be here!!!

Bielsa

Gerrard

Lampard

Allardyce

Pochettino

Tuchel

Martinez

The above are all managers that I do not want anywhere near the club

There is a list of managers who have extended their contracts while we dithered over Rodgers, Slot, Fischer, and Clement from Monaco would have been a great fit for us, he built a great team at club Brugge and they all played for each other, quality all over the team.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....not sure why you would think I would be looking to bring in Dyche, I have posted enough times that he would be the last I would want to be here!!!

Bielsa

Gerrard

Lampard

Allardyce

Pochettino

Tuchel

Martinez

There is a list of managers who have extended their contracts while we dithered over Rodgers, Slot, Fischer, and Clement from Monaco would have been a great fit for us, he built a great team at club Brugge and they all played for each other, quality all over the team.

Bielsa - that would be a very risky appointment. Would you like your defenders playing Bielsaball?

Gerrard - not sure he is any better than Rodgers

Lampard - not going anywhere, and frankly, you can do better

Allardyce - 10 years too late?

Pochettino - Did decently at Spurs, though, never won anything with arguably the best squad they had in years. Then again, no manager wins anything there.

Tuchel - excellent manager, would he come?

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Bielsa

Gerrard

Lampard

Allardyce

Pochettino

Tuchel

Martinez

And why not pochettino? I understand the rest but poch is inappropriate  different league all together. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

50 minutes ago, GoonerJeeves said:

Bielsa - that would be a very risky appointment. Would you like your defenders playing Bielsaball?

Gerrard - not sure he is any better than Rodgers

Lampard - not going anywhere, and frankly, you can do better

Allardyce - 10 years too late?

Pochettino - Did decently at Spurs, though, never won anything with arguably the best squad they had in years. Then again, no manager wins anything there.

Tuchel - excellent manager, would he come?

....what I said was "these are managers I would not wish to see anywhere near our club"!!!

48 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

And why not pochettino? I understand the rest but poch is inappropriate  different league all together. 

...he is a dogmatic manager who insists on flogging his players!!!

He does not engender much support with the players under him, he was too busy beasting his squad in the run-in with us, when looking to take the pressure off his charges would have been more sensible. He comes up short time and time again, but he still has not and will not learn.