Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Can't we put BR on gardening leave with a view to a restructuring of the management team due to poor results. 

Get rid of troure,  i still, after all this time, see absolutely nothing he brings to the team.

He just looks bored.

Gives Brendan a holiday.... Time to think... how can we turn it round... go on holiday for a few weeks,  then hopefully,  somebody else wants him 😉

Who takes over in between I dunno 😆

7 hours ago, Daggers said:

We deserve to be relegated no matter who Villa get or where Poch goes.

I was gonna say.  We may still escape if a change happens in the next week, but even if we do we’ll have deserved to be relegated for waiting so long.

1 hour ago, damolcfc said:

Can't we put BR on gardening leave with a view to a restructuring of the management team due to poor results. 

Get rid of troure,  i still, after all this time, see absolutely nothing he brings to the team.

He just looks bored.

Gives Brendan a holiday.... Time to think... how can we turn it round... go on holiday for a few weeks,  then hopefully,  somebody else wants him 😉

Who takes over in between I dunno 😆

Of course we can. But you have to convince Top. We joined in with the Brendan out chants on Saturday, which were loud near the singing section. But many people around us looked bemused we joined in. 

Top still thinks Brendan is the man. Until that view changes, not a lot is going to happen.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he is a dogmatic manager who insists on flogging his players!!!

He does not engender much support with the players under him, he was too busy beasting his squad in the run-in with us, when looking to take the pressure off his charges would have been more sensible. He comes up short time and time again, but he still has not and will not learn.

I think he preformed a minor miracle at spurs tbf, we'd be permanently in Europe with him 

22 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I think he preformed a minor miracle at spurs tbf, we'd be permanently in Europe with him 

...he couldn't keep up with us in the title run in!!!

While we had taken ourselves away to relax, he was still flogging his team to death. That is not the act of a prudent manager, he always seems to come up short, that is because his teams run out of steam. 

49 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he couldn't keep up with us in the title run in!!!

While we had taken ourselves away to relax, he was still flogging his team to death. That is not the act of a prudent manager, he always seems to come up short, that is because his teams run out of steam. 

Nobody could. Thats why we won it lol

He won a league title and a cup in France :thumbup:

• Haha 1

I presume he is still here? 

What is Top thinking of? The whole situation is ludicrous, overseeing the demise of the club and his business going down the pan. I can't understand his logic and obviously he really doesn't care about the fans.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

The fact we still haven’t acted is incredible. Managers are getting sacked for far less…. This clown has been shite for about 12 months now, and he’s still here…… 

...Top will not be letting him go, Top feels this situation is all his doing and feels he has let Rodgers down by not providing the opportunity to bring players in!!!

The earliest he could  make amends would be in the January window, but that is notoriously expensive and difficult to do deals in. Not much would have changed, it would still be one out and one in.

Top may be worrying about the decision he has made, and he is not winning any friends at the moment, but I believe he can only sit and watch this play out, he is committed to his decision,  right or wrong!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.

47 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Top will not be letting him go, Top feels this situation is all his doing and feels he has let Rodgers down by not providing the opportunity to bring players in!!!

The earliest he could  make amends would be in the January window, but that is notoriously expensive and difficult to do deals in. Not much would have changed, it would still be one out and one in.

Top may be worrying about the decision he has made, and he is not winning any friends at the moment, but I believe he can only sit and watch this play out, he is committed to his decision,  right or wrong!!

Well…… he will send us down then.

10 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Simon Jordan never misses. The only guy in the media willing to tell it how it is.

Not saying he is right or wrong here, but Simon Jordan definitely gets it wrong on lots of occasions. Him saying this is like lcfc_hq saying they have breaking transfer news.

This farce cannot just be about the 10 mil to pay Brendan off.If we get relegated we’ll lose hell of a lot more than that.You cant tell me that a business that was worth 4bil before the pandemic hasn’t got 10 mil knocking about.
Hurry up top and get rid of the clueless twat once and for all!

Edited by Speedwell 🦊
  • Like 1

How about singing ‘bye bye Brendan, Brendan bye bye ‘. (4 seasons - not Vivaldi) at full time 

easy tune to sing along to 

we want Brendan out sounds too aggressive 😄

I still think everyone standing for the first five minutes is an easy message sender and would catch the tv cameras attention - I mean we may be shouting in an echo chamber on here and the majority of fans are still with him.  You won’t find that out with a chant. 

The team needs to improve to stay up.

Brendan will fail to improve the team.

Top isn’t going to sack Brendan soon.

Fans won’t kick up a fuss.

Once Top sacks him it’ll likely be too late.

Managers’ll stir clear of our insanity.

I can’t see us staying up.