Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 hours ago, VictorFox said:

We’ve got a better squad than Newcastle, palace, Brentford and Brighton their all in the top 10, the difference is they’ve all got better managers. Nothing to do with lack of investment as he keeps saying 

& Fans have a go at Rodgers...

And they still believe in this, other teams are shxt....crap.!!!

If Top truly believes he's the one to turning it round then karma's coming for you. He has pure contempt for this club. Stand up for yourself man.

It's just a shame we get caught in the crossfire. But then those apathetic to this would be getting what they deserve also.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I’ve heard way too many stories about Rodgers like this from players and other footballing professionals for it not to be true. Some of the stuff he got up to at Liverpool was bordering on sociopathic by many accounts. 

Not Really....Different perspectives & depends which one or two,one prefers to hang ones coat on..

27 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

& Fans have a go at Rodgers...

And they still believe in this, other teams are shxt....crap.!!!

I'd say yes actually, did we not finish above all of them last season with the same players and with lots of injuries to contend with, or has the same team got worse? If so BR fault, or the way we currently play is not effective BR fault again

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let's face it, Top isn't exactly gonna slate his manager in the programme notes, is he? If any of you do think that you're all very naive. 

So say nothing.

Yes we're all saying he needs to speak, he needs to address the situation, but either say what you mean, mean what you say or say nothing.

17 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Top is weak unfortunately and it'll financially ruin this club.

He’s the opposite of weak. Top has made a decision and will not stand to be wrong. 

If anything he’s arrogant and headstrong.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

So say nothing.

Yes we're all saying he needs to speak, he needs to address the situation, but either say what you mean, mean what you say or say nothing.

Say nothing?

In the chairman's notes in the matchday programme, you want him to say nothing?

I don't even buy the programme any more and haven't done so for years, so I don't know what's said in each one unless there's snippets on social media, but no sane person goes out to slaughter his staff publicly, at least not one with a lot of pride like Top. 

And I know he needs to swallow his pride, but he won't do it in the programme is what I'm saying.

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let's face it, Top isn't exactly gonna slate his manager in the programme notes, is he? If any of you do think that you're all very naive. 

Absolutely, people reading too much into it, any programme notes will be supportive of the manager.

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Say nothing?

In the chairman's notes in the matchday programme, you want him to say nothing?

I don't even buy the programme any more and haven't done so for years, so I don't know what's said in each one unless there's snippets on social media, but no sane person goes out to slaughter his staff publicly, at least not one with a lot of pride like Top. 

And I know he needs to swallow his pride, but he won't do it in the programme is what I'm saying.

Not literal and you know.

Just steer clear of that specific area.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

So say nothing.

And I bloody hope he doesn’t mean what he says on this occasion.

• Like 1