Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

he’s genuinely here for life. get used to it. he will outlast us all

Build the club around Brendan. Get rid of Top and let Brendan run the club and the team. 

Nah but seriously let's hope Villa take him off our hands. 

• Like 2

Urgh another stay of execution. The luckies man in football get a 2-0 win with 1 shot on target.

1 point from the next four. 9pts from 15 before going into the world cup is my prediction. 

Wolves A - Draw due to them being awful

Man City H - Antihalation

Everton A - Loss

West Ham A - Loss

Edited by filbertway
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

I loathe that he is still here.

But he isnt getting sacked anytime soon

It’s a results business and two of last 3 home games we have been OUTSTANDING 

7 points from 9 in last 3 home games 

momentum building … he will be our manager come 2023 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

A Leeds supporting huge mate of mine just asked if that can have him. Please fecking take him. 

They've got their own boring media spin man.

Must be disappointing to go from being crap and exciting to being crap and boring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Let's see if he can mastermind any points away from home before we dish out the praise again. Even you had turned a few weeks ago!!!

Our away form reads 4 wins in 18 months and zero points in 2022/23. If he sorts that out then there will inevitably be plenty that regain their belief in him.

NEVER FROM ME,  we could win the next 10 and I'd still want the little hobbit gone, he's wrong on every level for this club, and needs to go pronto like

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

unfortunately not fully. We have taken out a loan on future premier league money, which we are planning to use the parachute payments for if we get relegated. With the wages we have and the struggle to offload big wages we already have, not having those payments would absolutely cripple us. 

What would happen, is we would have a fire sale of our big assets but the money generated would probably just be used to cover the wages. We will be in the championship with vestergarde on 80k and vardy on over 100k all while needing new players to cover the ones leaving.  We are more up shit creak than i think people realise.  Villa were only fine margins away from going bust after missing promotion in that first year…. personally, I think we would be in the same boat with the level of contracts we’ve set up. 

Clubs will know this as well, they aren’t coming in with 60m for barnes that will become 30 when we are in the championship 

....I just can't agree with your take on this!!!

With all this talk of relegation, I just cannot imagine we will be anywhere close if Rodgers was out of the way. There are 10 contracts expiring at the end of the season, we can bring players in as well as retain our top players should they still want to be here. There will be no fire sale, and I still believe that we can push for the top 6. This league is full of so much dross, it really is not out of the question.