Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 hours ago, Dames said:

But thats my point - We are plenty better on paper than many teams in the league but do we impose ourselves on the game and show that we are better? Not at the minute.

Our 2 wins this season have come from teams being worse than us. In either of those games I haven't sat there and thought we've blown them away. 

Against Forest we could have been down and out before we scored and then we won by pretty much 4 wonder goals and still looked shaky. Last night vs Leeds again we didn't really dominate or attack it was a matter of Leeds making mistakes and being worse than we were.

Every other game this season if its been stuck on us we've struggled.

You have just discovered, the basic rules & real life of league football...

Outside top 4 ( whoever they are)

Too many fans season in season out

Playing their season & games on paper,then reality comes a calling...

We live in a era where fans have the Audacity to call oppo teams crap,rubbish,sh*t, but are frustrated & disappointed we can't beat what's thrown at us..Now wait...wasn't that the same when we were riding higher..??

Seems modern fans have created their own downfall...they just hate real life..!!

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

“to those who feel he deserves the club’s support”

Fucking wet wipes some of our fans.

You have so much anger. 

You realise in life people won't always agree on things with everyone else? And that other people have and can have differing opinions to you? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

They just believe all the guff that comes out in the media. I likened some of them to Boris lovers… doesn’t matter what he does they’ll always come up with excuses for him - blind loyalty 

So true. What the Tories need to find is a man of the people, someone with honesty and integrity who has a sound grasp of detail with a proven track record of getting the 'big' decisions right and who is prepared to work hard and put the country first ahead of his own political ambitions... of course, Boris! Just as the British public is waking up to the distorted media narratives so are the majority of our fans who want Rodgers out!.

doesn’t even have odds on going to villa. Think it’s safe to say there’s absolutely no chance of another club taking him. 

Let’s just hope we stay within touching distance. He could be the worst manager in history and we’d still be able to get results against some of the dross in this league. 

The problem now is how bad would it have to get for us to pull the trigger, because we all thought we’d hit rock bottom already 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TMELcfc said:

They just believe all the guff that comes out in the media. I likened some of them to Boris lovers… doesn’t matter what he does they’ll always come up with excuses for him - blind loyalty 

There’s probably a strong correlation between Rodgers supporters and Boris supporters 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt said:

“to those who feel he deserves the club’s support”

Fucking wet wipes some of our fans.

Fecking happy clappers! Some of our fans would still be happy keeping Rodgers once he's got us relegated. Then you have the ones that want Pearson back. We do have some strange fans. Everyone has different views and opinions but I just can't understand why anyone would still think Rodgers is the right man to lead is. Utterly bizarre! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

You have so much anger. 

You realise in life people won't always agree on things with everyone else? And that other people have and can have differing opinions to you? 

I do have anger, you're quite right.

Whilst I have an enormous amount of apathy, not feeling bothered and very meh about my football club, the insipid, nonsense style, I'm angry I can't get behind it, my football club feels soulless.

I also do realise in life people don't agree on things, this is fine, i'm a long time advocate for debate, listening to other people opinions, I'm willing to even being won round accepting other people's opinion or atleast taking them on board.

However, it's gone too far, after last season, the ridicule, the not listening to my opinion, being instantly shot down, the in-fighting, I had to have a break from here, it now seems alot of people on here are on board with alot of the issues I was highlighting, then there are some, the majority in the stadium it seems who are of what i've just listed.

I'm simply at the point of no fucks given now.

Sorry, not sorry.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

The Rodgers supporter’s imo believe the only options available are Dyche, Poch or Big Sam. Not realising you don’t have to limit yourselves just to this country. Look abroad and there are plenty of better options. 

Poch?

is he a Geordie ? 

Edited by st albans fox

48 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Fecking happy clappers! Some of our fans would still be happy keeping Rodgers once he's got us relegated. Then you have the ones that want Pearson back. We do have some strange fans. Everyone has different views and opinions but I just can't understand why anyone would still think Rodgers is the right man to lead is. Utterly bizarre! 

Same reason,many Arsenal before Wenger,enjoyed their boring Football,it kept them in top 2-6 for years...

Every game 3 shots 2 after 88 minutes,

securing the points...

At least Spurs played 60+yes trying to win..Wenger did up the anti,but not last minute goal results...

( Though it seemed) I probably just hated them more.Including their fans.

Except one good friend.

Now..Spurs, couldn't even hate the

" Nobodies_fan" he just made me laugh,over these last 6 years..:crylaugh:

Edited by fuchsntf

Boring Boring Rodgers,might become a cult,  of future Leicester fans.

Winning cups & securing top 10, with Amartey our Ghana equal to Woollet...

PS...who produced one of our best  ever defensive Performances against the great L'pool sides, along K.Weller hatrick,after a great comeback win.

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Are you sure :dunno:

For someone who likes to give alternatives to being misquoted you like missing the meanings of my comments don't you.

I'm simply at the point of no ****s given regarding my opinions, comments and other people opinions.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

For someone who likes to give alternatives to being misquoted you like missing the meanings of my comments don't you.

I'm simply at the point of no ****s given regarding my opinions, comments and other people opinions.

Either way, you seem to give a lot of fvcks lol

21 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

To suggest the club don’look abroad is b*ll*cks….Ranieri, Puel, Sven, and more

Kante, Mahrez,Wesa,Fuchs,Huth,Fofana,Kasper…..ffs get real

This is a joke, right? Half of those had Premier League pedigree.... intensiteeee, positiviteeee