Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Aye proper bear pit the KP is! 

Because Leicester only play at the kp and not away :dunno:

We beat wolves 4-0 and he didn't come over which I wouldn't blame him. But it's okay because how fickle our fans are it'll be okay in 4 months time. All you have to do is look at the nacho threads/how he got bood and abused at games and look at his threads now youre all clambering for him

21 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Reading half the comments on here personally abusing him and booing and jeering at the games, would you? 

He would get pretty much unilateral support in the ground and you know it. You think Rodgers doesn’t walk round the ground because he comes on here and reads the forum don’t youlol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Before the game started rodgers looked up, smiled and waved at his wife and daughter who excitedly waved back - sometimes it’s easy to forget that the players and manger are people with families, just like all of us 

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean. 

28 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Before the game started rodgers looked up, smiled and waved at his wife and daughter who excitedly waved back - sometimes it’s easy to forget that the players and manger are people with families, just like all of us 

They were smiling at Cags. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Bare this is mind if form dips and we get relegated, be nice he has a family.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

This does not make him immune from criticism from poor decisions in his role of manager of Leicester City Football Club. 

I’m glad he’s got a wife and daughter to support him when things are tough but its not going to stop me slating (or in rare cases praising) his decisions. 

Just now, TMELcfc said:

Back in relegation zone after nearly a third of the season gone. 
A long way to go but we are in a relegation battle, which with this squad shouldn’t be happening 

You can thank Liverpool for that mess, they keep bottling against our nearest competitors. If Forest and Leeds can beat Liverpool it should be a game that we can win as well.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Back in relegation zone after nearly a third of the season gone. 
A long way to go but we are in a relegation battle, which with this squad shouldn’t be happening 

If we stay 5pts behind Liverpool for the reminder  of the season do you think we will be relegated ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shailen said:

He got his tactics right today. Heard a lot of people say he should have gone for it earlier but Man City can take the game away from you in a minute, so I personally think tactically we did everything right today. A bit more luck and quality in the final third and we'd have a point today

Agree with this.  And as for luck...If the free kick goes two inches to the right it doesn't go in.  If the Tielemans volley goes two inches to the right, it does go in.

Fine margins.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

You can thank Liverpool for that mess, they keep bottling against our nearest competitors. If Forest and Leeds can beat Liverpool it should be a game that we can win as well.

Right it’s Liverpool's fault we are bottom 3… 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Agree with this.  And as for luck...If the free kick goes two inches to the right it doesn't go in.  If the Tielemans volley goes two inches to the right, it does go in.

Fine margins.

Yep. If the volley goes in we probably go on and win the game but he should have made the change after the free kick or at least on the hour. Patson & Nacho have a good partnership and it's time to use Vardy off the bench for Daka not vice versa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I am not comparing us to other teams, I’m stating a fact, we are in the relegation zone 

That as maybe as a snapshot this evening but next week we play Everton who are 12th, beat them we jump them, I wouldn’t lose any sleep tonight my friend 

42 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I am not comparing us to other teams, I’m stating a fact, we are in the relegation zone 

It is concerning. But we are playing well. The points will come if we keep pur standards up. But our diabolical start (a lot of that is due to Rodgers) means we have less room for error. We have to beat the teams around us.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BKLFox said:

That as maybe as a snapshot this evening but next week we play Everton who are 12th, beat them we jump them, I wouldn’t lose any sleep tonight my friend 

I don’t see much coming from Everton away or West Ham away. This team fills me with no confidence when playing away anymore, and typically, both teams have picked up a bit. 

5 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I don’t see much coming from Everton away or West Ham away. This team fills me with no confidence when playing away anymore, and typically, both teams have picked up a bit. 

These next two games really are the acid test. Perform well and get results and we can safely say we have steadied the ship. Struggle like we have away from home for over 18 months and this season is an absolute fcukin disaster.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He’s on to his second family after ditching wife one for a younger model, after getting his teeth done with the Liverpool money… but yes I agree with the sentiment lol 

Theres some bits in the Wrexham documentary that show this off really well actually. Dealing with child loss, uprooting families and still playing etc etc. I’ve always said exactly what you said, was particularly protective over DG when he was getting pelters around the time he had a baby/break down of relationship with babies mum. 

19 hours ago, iancognito said:

Yep. If the volley goes in we probably go on and win the game but he should have made the change after the free kick or at least on the hour. Patson & Nacho have a good partnership and it's time to use Vardy off the bench for Daka not vice versa.

Your opinion,doesn't make it right or wrong...Just assumption on any timing of subs...

Both subs had 2 chances a piece,but didn't convert...This tedious yapping,looking for errors is getting pathetic.!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Your opinion,doesn't make it right or wrong...Just assumption on any timing of subs...

Both subs had 2 chances a piece,but didn't convert...This tedious yapping,looking for errors is getting pathetic.!!!

Is your job as the opinion police a full time position?