Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

11 hours ago, Foxxed said:

His transfers, overplaying players leading to injuries and isolating players makes me want him gone.

But if he continues to give Braybrooke minutes, we stay in the cup and stay up then I’ll be happy to give him until the end of the season.

Your opinion on him staying or going hinges on the manager giving an 18-year old kid minutes in cup games? Jesus Christ lol

10 minutes ago, Adster said:

Your opinion on him staying or going hinges on the manager giving an 18-year old kid minutes in cup games? Jesus Christ lol

The academy is a huge part of this club’s future.

Besides the other two points, staying up and staying in the cup, would be enough.

Honestly I just want to stay up at this point.

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

The academy is a huge part of this club’s future.

Besides the other two points, staying up and staying in the cup, would be enough.

Honestly I just want to stay up at this point.

....I still cannot understand this focus on relegation, I really cannot see it!!!

This team is a top 6 team, no team is too good to go down, but we have a league that is so inconsistent, We all need to be looking up not down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good points being made in the Maddison thread about Brendan's influence on Madison's development in the past few years. I think Brendan deserves some level of credit for that.

It's also been nice to hear him not shirking the questions about Southgate's squad in the past few weeks. 

• Like 3

Apology tour time?

What impressed me today was the subs. Mendy and Ndidi are the perfect pair to see a game out against a really combative team like West Ham. We took control of the midfield. That is Brendan.

Also sticking with Ward? Great decision, since he looks really assured now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Credit where credit is due, we might as well keep him until the end of the season. At that point I think its best for everyone if we part ways before a busy summer transfer window.

So if we carry on like the last 8 games for the next 23 you will feel the same?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

Apology tour time?

What impressed me today was the subs. Mendy and Ndidi are the perfect pair to see a game out against a really combative team like West Ham. We took control of the midfield. That is Brendan.

Also sticking with Ward? Great decision, since he looks really assured now.

Apologise for what? Deserved shit when we were atrocious and now deserves praise for turning it around 

• Like 2

I’ve got to say I didn’t think he was capable of stringing together a run like this again so all credit to him for doing so. We’re winning the same games we’ve been winning for the last year or so (those against sides at the foot of the table) but if you’d have asked me at the start of October I’d have said I wasn’t confident we’d take that many points from those games either.

I’ve felt that we should make a change since about December last year and that view has always been beyond just the results, I don’t think he’s the right person to be managing the club for reasons that have been done to death elsewhere. But in the moment it is only fair to recognise that the last few weeks have seen a huge improvement and one that I didn’t think was possible.