Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Apologise for what? Deserved shit when we were atrocious and now deserves praise for turning it around 

Some of the vitriol was ridiculous here. Grown men behaving like frustrated teenage boys and calling BR demeaning and personal slurs and even going after Top.

I have some lingering issues with BR, mostly due to his rhetoric, but fair play to him, seems like he is turning this around and long may it continue. 

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

100%

Looks like it'll be a complete overhaul in the summer. And BR will get some funds in the summer according to the Athletic.

Our recruitment team has had some mares of late, but the signing of Wout is a welcome return to form.

We are 3rd in the form league - https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=1 . Can you imagine if we had started the season like this (or got the home wins against Brentford and Southampton).

Fair play to Brendan, but i think the club internally need to take credit too. No way was Wout a Rodgers appointment, and so far that transfer has been a master stroke. And the set piece coach has made huge benefits as well.

Who knows, maybe we dabble in the transfer market in January as well?

• Like 1

Just now, Chelmofox said:

We are 3rd in the form league - https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=1 . Can you imagine if we had started the season like this (or got the home wins against Brentford and Southampton).

Fair play to Brendan, but i think the club internally need to take credit too. No way was Wout a Rodgers appointment, and so far that transfer has been a master stroke. And the set piece coach has made huge benefits as well.

Who knows, maybe we dabble in the transfer market in January as well?

If we’d started the league like this we’d probably be losing now, thats the rollercoaster journey of a Premier league season

On 11/11/2022 at 11:01, Foxxed said:

His transfers, overplaying players leading to injuries and isolating players makes me want him gone.

But if he continues to give Braybrooke minutes, we stay in the cup and stay up then I’ll be happy to give him until the end of the season.

You have some weird love in with youth players

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Powers of recovery like I've never seen. Still think he's here for himself first and the club second mind. 

If course he is why wouldn't he be? Despite all his achievements elements of the clubs support were screaming for him to be sacked. Why would you blame him or any other manager the right to put themselves first. 

He’s done a remarkable job at turning this round. We’ve gone from looking like nailed on relegation candidates to a side that looks a million miles away from even being in the mix.

Credit where it’s due. And it’s very due right here, right now.

That said, I can’t stand the bloke and won’t forgive that the poor start, and the jeopardy that put us in, was down to nothing other than his destructive self-interest.

Just now, Freeman's Wharfer said:

He’s done a remarkable job at turning this round. We’ve gone from looking like nailed on relegation candidates to a side that looks a million miles away from even being in the mix.

Credit where it’s due. And it’s very due right here, right now.

That said, I can’t stand the bloke and won’t forgive that the poor start, and the jeopardy that put us in, was down to nothing other than his destructive self-interest.

Well done for remaining consistent. I will give credit though to his ability to take council  from his new defense coach and his players. The massive defensive improvement , even against Man.City. is remarkable.