Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I think if they are even considering whether he should be in charge, he needs to go. 

We can’t start a rebuild with a manager we aren’t confident in. 

The problem is, we have no time to find a manager and utilize the window. You just have to look at how long it took wolves to get their man. 

Some good options have passed. 

I wonder if we could genuinely get thomas frank 

Anyone backing in him is as culpable as the clown himself. Regardless of the bit of fight second half it’s inexcusable how poor we have become under him, we lack any organisation, structure or identity (other than playing sideways and backwards)

• Like 4

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Roberto Martinez will probably be on the phone to Rudkin, can see the club appointing him..:mellow:

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Roberto Martinez will probably be on the phone to Rudkin, can see the club appointing him..:mellow:

Martinez might be able to talk Youri into staying.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Diffco said:

You can blame him for training methods, non-rotation of the squad when the squad (and his signings) should be utilised. Blame him for his signings. You can blame him for not injecting more youth into the squad and bleeding them in effectively. Can blame him for demoralising media comments for the past year at least. There's loads to blame him for . 

Just not convinced sacking Rodgers will be a good idea....actually think we are then more likely to get relegated 

• Haha 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

That was once again on him. Starting vardy up top on his own? Has he been watching the games he has been managing?!

It’s as if he can’t be arsed anymore. Change the ****er up Rodgers man.

I’d like to just point something out - we’ve been the better team in each of the last two games. Newcastle aside we haven’t actually played badly since the WC. 

We’re having some rotten luck with injuries once again. I personally would stick with BR as I don’t think sacking a manager mid transfer window makes any sense.

IF things haven’t drastically improved and the new signings don’t perform by mid February then we press the button. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Jakemoore said:

I’d like to just point something out - we’ve been the better team in each of the last two games. Newcastle aside we haven’t actually played badly since the WC. 

We’re having some rotten luck with injuries once again. I personally would stick with BR as I don’t think sacking a manager mid transfer window makes any sense.

IF things haven’t drastically improved and the new signings don’t perform by mid February then we press the button. 

With the greatest of respect, injury’s were never an issue before he changed the medical team. Since then, it’s been constant. 

• Like 1