Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Forest and Brighton will be the final 2 nails, no question. 2 defeats and either could be embarrassing will see Top finally act. 

Don't think they will be unfortunately but we need action now. Another two defeats, which they will be and we will be almost too late to act in any case.

• Sad 1

Really difficult to judge given that we still dominated the majority of that game despite such a depleted squad - if anything I would say our approach to player fitness and injury management is the first thing we need to desperately rethink. 

When arguably your best option to bring from the bench is Albrighton (who I do respect for all his contribution to the club), it's hard to imagine even Pep getting anything out of that game. 

Only way he goes now is going down to the championship... Probably some clause in it where we can save a few pennies, as that is the club we have become. 

And as for the owners, I have defended Top, and still stick to the fact he doesn't deserve any abuse, no-one in that family should, but if he cannot afford to run it or make the big decisions, then let someone else. 

3 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

With the greatest of respect, injury’s were never an issue before he changed the medical team. Since then, it’s been constant. 

I appreciate that but I also don’t think we can blame him for that. 

The club will have sanctioned the recruitment. They’ll have done their due diligence and ensured that the medical staff have all of the required experience and qualifications. I think we’re just have some rotten luck which has all come at once. Which is in stark contrast to the previous 4/5 PL seasons where we had no injury worries. 

5 minutes ago, HeskeyForever said:

Really difficult to judge given that we still dominated the majority of that game despite such a depleted squad - if anything I would say our approach to player fitness and injury management is the first thing we need to desperately rethink. 

When arguably your best option to bring from the bench is Albrighton (who I do respect for all his contribution to the club), it's hard to imagine even Pep getting anything out of that game. 

I dunno he could have a go at organising a defence which is back to conceding a goal a game through errors. 

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Probably needs to go.

But the club need a serious look at itself, forward line of Vardy, Albrighton both pass it and Perez who be surplus to require for 3 years.

Yes says it all really vardy Albrighton perez with vardy and Albrighton legs gone is a relegation front 3

Just now, CosbehFox said:

I dunno he could have a go at organising a defence which is back to conceding a goal a game through errors. 

Definitely agree with that - can't argue with how bad our defensive organisation is. Only thing I would say is that I genuinely don't believe that Amartey and Thomas can be coached to defend any better than they currently are - neither are at the level we need and definitely have to be moved on. 

I don’t know  think anything changes based on that performance 

what irks me is instances like bouba’s injury

the kid stayed down for ages to allow a sun to get ready and yet albrighton wasn’t even changed out of his tracksuit when he finally limped off

and then at the next stoppage in play he was still getting set piece instructions and unable to get on. So we played two phases of play with ten men unnecessarily 

our organisation just looks amateurish 

I’ve never been anything other than the coach out since he bad mouthed the ownership in aug/sept, dragging the life out of the club rather than getting on with his job 

performances like tonight change nothing - we actually deserved more and that’s not rodgers fault - but we need a change at the top 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I appreciate that but I also don’t think we can blame him for that. 

The club will have sanctioned the recruitment. They’ll have done their due diligence and ensured that the medical staff have all of the required experience and qualifications. I think we’re just have some rotten luck which has all come at once. Which is in stark contrast to the previous 4/5 PL seasons where we had no injury worries. 

You can change them all you like, but if Rodger’s insists on certain training that’s detrimental it’s on him. We sacked off Rennie for a reason, it’s not a coincidence. 

• Like 1

I hate the "hope we lose so the manager goes" mentality we've had here before but I would make an exception in this case.

I don't think it will happen so we're left with the worst of everything- crap football, limp defeats and a continuation of the mediocrity served up for 18 months.

• Thanks 1

I honestly feel like we don’t actually do specific plans for opposition. Yet opposition know what to do. He’s gave up - at our best with Rodgers Ball there was little tactical tweaks. Now we do the same week after week. 

Fair don’t go tactics led but then make sure you are ready to outwork the opposition with tempo and workrate. Naa don’t do that 

His inconsistencies are so frustrating everyone keeps saying he’s this super duper top manager who we should stand by but we have for so long and yes he’s delivered us 2 top 5 finishes back to back but we could have done better if we kept consistency yes he gave us our first FA cup Win & Community shield win, but now we’re falling quicker than Tom Cruise without a parachute !

How long can we continue with this type of Jekyll & Hyde performances how long can we keep dropping points somehow Top has a time where he thinks enough is enough but when will that be also who would replace him there’s not a big choice of managers available or would fancy a relegation scrap, so all we can wish for at the moment is for Brendan to sort this 5Hit out get us back to playing how we know we can & bring in some talent & ship out the deadwood !!