Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

26 minutes ago, Conscript Fox said:

& now FoxInTheWhateverThe****  ?

How bout now eh  ?

Busted flushes don't win hands & when you grow up you'll see that too  ?  

Lmao have I been living in your head all this time? You posted your original post after an incredible run, it was ludicrous to even suggest it after that upturn

Yeah today wasnt great, today and Liverpool we should have won. But we didn't thanks to rotten luck and piss poor finishing.

1 minute ago, HeskeyForever said:

Definitely agree with that - can't argue with how bad our defensive organisation is. Only thing I would say is that I genuinely don't believe that Amartey and Thomas can be coached to defend any better than they currently are - neither are at the level we need and definitely have to be moved on. 

We could help ourselves by acknowledging they are not the level we need and stop arising around with the ball on the edge of the 18 box. Tell them to work the channels. 

With Mitrovic upfront today, we could have held the defensive line further up the pitch. But instead we keep the defensive deep, the midfield are doing this 4-4-2 press which means midfield 3s in opposition have it easy and the striker is isolated. 

Our winning run coincided with us being less possession dominated, bit like France really. 

The 4-4-2 press is causing us major headaches. We keep pressing the second centre back of most teams who 95% of the time can see the entire pitch in front of him, so it’s a waste of time pressing unless the rest of the team comes up….but they don’t the defensive stays deep, so the deepest midfielder of most opposition just keep getting the ball (Palhinha and Bruno in the last two games) and can play around us 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KFS said:

Please don’t post his post-match. I cant bear it tonight 

'We created more'

FT: Leicester 0-1 Fulham

8115d491-a9dd-4238-9034-d6e56b2cbca4.jpg

Leicester City

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers: "It's a very small squad and to be fair the players have given everything.

"For the first 15-minute period we were on the back foot with players coming in at the last minute and that led to us conceding the first goal.

"After that I have to give me players great credit. Their keeper made some great saves, I'm really disappointed for my players because they gave everything.

"We created more opportunities tonight. Unfortunately Youri [Tielemans'] strike hit the bar.

"You just continue to work hard. The players will continue to fight and work hard. We have to look forward and keep our mentality.

"We'll see how we are in the next day or two and assess where we are with those injuries.

"Hopefully we can get some strength in January. There's not a lot of money but maybe there is some to do with what we want to do."

• Haha 1

It took an unplanned change of formation and about 60 minutes of being behind to actually go for a game, which we still lost.

The stars will have to align for us win a game based on how we’re set up. There’s zero idea of how we want to build an attack, paceless possession, so little movement - it’s all a coaching failure.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You can change them all you like, but if Rodger’s insists on certain training that’s detrimental it’s on him. We sacked off Rennie for a reason, it’s not a coincidence. 

The knock on effect with all the injuries is also competition for places.You are having to play rather than fighting to be picked.As you say there must be doing something wrong.Too many long term serious injuries for seasons.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

'We created more'

Leicester City

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers: "It's a very small squad and to be fair the players have given everything.

"For the first 15-minute period we were on the back foot with players coming in at the last minute and that led to us conceding the first goal.

"After that I have to give me players great credit. Their keeper made some great saves, I'm really disappointed for my players because they gave everything.

"We created more opportunities tonight. Unfortunately Youri [Tielemans'] strike hit the bar.

"You just continue to work hard. The players will continue to fight and work hard. We have to look forward and keep our mentality.

"We'll see how we are in the next day or two and assess where we are with those injuries.

"Hopefully we can get some strength in January. There's not a lot of money but maybe there is some to do with what we want to do."

I know what I’d do with that money, it would be paying up your contract, fraud. 

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

'We created more'

Leicester City

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers: "It's a very small squad *drink* and to be fair the players have given everything *drink*.

"After that I have to give me players great credit *drink*. Their keeper made some great saves *drink*, I'm really disappointed for my players because they gave everything *drink*.

"We created more opportunities tonight *drink*. Unfortunately Youri [Tielemans'] strike hit the bar.

"You just continue to work hard *drink*. The players will continue to fight *drink* and work hard *drink*. We have to look forward *drink* and keep our mentality *drink*.

"Hopefully we can get some strength in January *drink*. There's not a lot of money *drink* but maybe there is some to do with what we want to do."

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

'We created more'

Leicester City

Not alot of money ffs we got 70 million for fofana we aint spent nothing for god nos how long we either spend some serious money are go down can the owners not see that

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

'We created more'

Leicester City

Thanks Izzy. ****

:P 

• Haha 1