Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Even he admits there's not a lot of money too. 

We're fvcked. 

And we won't pay him off because that's then less money to use in squad investment. 

We’re better off staying up and paying him off than banking the money and going down.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

'We created more'

FT: Leicester 0-1 Fulham

8115d491-a9dd-4238-9034-d6e56b2cbca4.jpg

Leicester City

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers: "It's a very small squad and to be fair the players have given everything.

"For the first 15-minute period we were on the back foot with players coming in at the last minute and that led to us conceding the first goal.

"After that I have to give me players great credit. Their keeper made some great saves, I'm really disappointed for my players because they gave everything.

"We created more opportunities tonight. Unfortunately Youri [Tielemans'] strike hit the bar.

"You just continue to work hard. The players will continue to fight and work hard. We have to look forward and keep our mentality.

"We'll see how we are in the next day or two and assess where we are with those injuries.

"Hopefully we can get some strength in January. There's not a lot of money but maybe there is some to do with what we want to do."

For fcuk sake please someone go round the ground with Birches bucket and collect a few quid for this poor excuse of a manager who never stops moaning about the lack of funds.

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
Just now, TMELcfc said:

I hate him, never liked him in the first place, but hate him now - Probably more now, because I just know he is going nowhere. 

I’m going to stop before I get banned. 

Im out.

9 minutes ago, Stadt said:

We’re better off staying up and paying him off than banking the money and going down.

It’s got me wondering how much we ACTUALLY pay this clown? ****ing worrying.

Sick of his whining but the next guy is going to have to deal with the incompetence above him too. The next guy will have **** all to spend too. I'm not absolving Rodgers but any half decent manager is going to look at what's going on at the club and realise it's a car crash.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bozman said:

Lets hope we do have money to bring in some players this January, and it's not Brendon doing like he did at the start of the season saying players will be arriving knowing Fullwell they wont be.

The window is open. Nothing out. Nothing in. We need some new faces and get some dead wood out. I want some characters/leaders and some pace. I believe we should have signed Lookman. He was a bit different. I was.close to walking at 60 mins. I have never done that before.

The biggest problem is the lack of leadership within all facets of the club not just Rodgers, that is actually acknowledging the club is struggling and has been on a downward trajectory since Covid. Ownership/boardroom, coaching staff and on the pitch(albeit KDH and occasionally Castagne have been rather honest at times). This is a complete turnaround from the days that Nigel and Vichai created through a structure of strong people, and quite honestly I feel very sad with the direction of the club. Of course perspective is needed, we’ve been in league one, Levein and those older than me,Pleat! But in those periods, perspective was proportioned, and we seemed to have an awareness of what stage the club was going through. Now, the worst thing is, the club is so untouchable as a premier league and global entity,that we the fans have no power to seek any meaningful change.

Edited by westernpark
Apologies poorly written waiting for some chips.
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Do Fulham have better players? Or they just better organised. 

Anyone with an ounce of defensive coaching ability would be an improvement.

Been so painfully plain to see. I genuinely think half on here could do a better at organising the team defensively (which is saying a lot, even for hyperbole :D).

The really worrying thing is that the team has been getting weaker mentally over his tenure, which is the absolute opposite of what should happen.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Izzy said:

'We created more'

FT: Leicester 0-1 Fulham

8115d491-a9dd-4238-9034-d6e56b2cbca4.jpg

Leicester City

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers: "It's a very small squad and to be fair the players have given everything.

"For the first 15-minute period we were on the back foot with players coming in at the last minute and that led to us conceding the first goal.

"After that I have to give me players great credit. Their keeper made some great saves, I'm really disappointed for my players because they gave everything.

"We created more opportunities tonight. Unfortunately Youri [Tielemans'] strike hit the bar.

"You just continue to work hard. The players will continue to fight and work hard. We have to look forward and keep our mentality.

"We'll see how we are in the next day or two and assess where we are with those injuries.

"Hopefully we can get some strength in January. There's not a lot of money but maybe there is some to do with what we want to do."

He's actually lost his mind. A small squad?! Might not have the depth we need in some areas but if we have everyone fit, we've got lads who wouldn't even make it into our second XI because there's too many 

lets be right, over the last 2 years, i think we can say we've had less than 10/15 good performances(by that i mean in all aspects of the game and for most if not all the game)

If im honest, i cant remember the last time ive came out the KP and thought, "wow, we played brilliantly" 

Rodgers needs to go, stubborn as a turd that wont flush away

• Like 1

I'll get pelters for this, but I want us to lose against Gillingham.

We aren't going to win the cup with this shower, and that applies to management and the playing squad.

Might as well lose the match, which hopefully sees the back of Rodgers and we can start trying to be a respectable football club again.

• Like 1

Just now, Nod.E said:

I'll get pelters for this, but I want us to lose against Gillingham.

We aren't going to win the cup with this shower, and that applies to management and the playing squad.

Might as well lose the match, which hopefully sees the back of Rodgers and we can start trying to be a respectable football club again.

But it won’t be the back of him as Top isn’t ruthless enough 

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

But it won’t be the back of him as Top isn’t ruthless enough 

I'd be amazed if a loss against Gillingham and Forest isn't enough. 

We're almost guaranteed to lose the Forest game.

57 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I’d like to just point something out - we’ve been the better team in each of the last two games. Newcastle aside we haven’t actually played badly since the WC. 

We’re having some rotten luck with injuries once again. I personally would stick with BR as I don’t think sacking a manager mid transfer window makes any sense.

IF things haven’t drastically improved and the new signings don’t perform by mid February then we press the button. 

I know mate, it’s horrendous luck isn’t it to have an awful injury record that has just happened to strike during Rodgers’ time at the club and has been ongoing for 3 years running now?

I mean I just can’t figure out why this bad luck has besieged us specifically during Rodgers’ tenure. Maybe he ran over a black cat or maybe it’s a Gypsy curse or maybe he opened an umbrella indoors.

That poor unlucky man. He must be so down on his luck. Can’t catch a break,

can he?! A moment of silence please for the unluckiest man in football.

Or it could just be that… :whistle:

• Like 2