Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

What a cnut 

4B966051-5670-418F-B3F9-5A13E77F01F9.jpeg

Perez? Or do you mean Brendan Rogers - I mean whilst he has a full 25 man squad it's full of shite but he can't say that can he? Why call him a ****? 

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

Perez? Or do you mean Brendan Rogers - I mean whilst he has a full 25 man squad it's full of shite but he can't say that can he? Why call him a ****? 

Rodgers. Because he is

The ‘shite’ you’re referring to, and we know he’s referring to, are the same shite who dragged us to an FA Cup Final and are being touted by Atletico, so they’re not that bad are they?

He’s a cnut because he treats us like a bunch of them with the dross he feeds us via the media. Like we’re so thick as to believe it. (Though unfortunately it seems like many in our fan base are) 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 3

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

Because he is

The ‘shite’ you’re referring to, and we know he’s referring to, are the same shite who dragged us to an FA Cup Final and are being touted by Atletico

He’s a cnut because he treats us like a bunch of them with the dross he feeds us via the media. Like we’re so thick as to believe it. (Though unfortunately it seems like many in our fan base are) 

You read way way to much into his words, he is as he has always been, trite and insincere, not sure it makes him a **** though

9 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yeah I do sometimes wonder if the nature of Foxestalk creates somewhat of an echo chamber when things are going badly, like is it a true representation of the fans opinion of BR? 
I think it's human nature that we complain more than we praise in modern society, so when we lose, you probably have a larger portion of fans who want to vent frustration vs the ones who are content? Just a theory atleast. 

...it makes you wonder if going to watch your club has become a ritual as opposed to something that we as supporters need to prove to others!!!

The long awaited F A cup has for some fulfilled there longing and winning the league leaves no more windmills to tilt at.

Is it that there is an understanding that a top 4 finish is unattainable and we watch in hope, with the possibility that the law of averages could afford us one season where it all comes right.

Why is the temperament so different at the stadium compared to FT. Just like the singing in the stadium,  it is hard to gain traction from people who are not like minded.

We certainly are not an entitled group of supporters,  just a content bunch, the them versus us, which was very much prevalent under O'Neill is gone, Sancho Panza it seems, has ran off with Rosinata and Dulcinea and the Don is still asking where did it go wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I’ve stopped reading anything into them after being knocked out the EL last December to be honest. The blokes a fraud

Cannot recall last time I read anything from him (until your post) tbh. 

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Because he is

The ‘shite’ you’re referring to, and we know he’s referring to, are the same shite who dragged us to an FA Cup Final and are being touted by Atletico

"Because he is" lol really?

And the shite I'm referring to - no matter doing their job against FA Cup fielded teams are nowhere near the ilk of being starting Premier League players and that's plain as day - we have a small over used squad because he's only got a few players of quality he can rely on and a few squad players who can make up numbers and most of them are injured.

You may no like the fella or his football but this trying to insinuate I or the wider fan base believe this weird narrative you've made up to justify your anger is sort of err odd.

Keep BR, sack BR - whatever - but this hatred is coming across as a bit weird mate calling a man a ****.

11 minutes ago, Nick said:

"Because he is" lol really?

And the shite I'm referring to - no matter doing their job against FA Cup fielded teams are nowhere near the ilk of being starting Premier League players and that's plain as day - we have a small over used squad because he's only got a few players of quality he can rely on and a few squad players who can make up numbers and most of them are injured.

You may no like the fella or his football but this trying to insinuate I or the wider fan base believe this weird narrative you've made up to justify your anger is sort of err odd.

Keep BR, sack BR - whatever - but this hatred is coming across as a bit weird mate calling a man a ****.

I stand by it. I think he’s a cnut. 

🤷🏻‍♂️

If we take your view on the squad, which I’m sure many might, then why not question under whose management the remainder of the squad were signed? 

Does that not put people off supporting Rodgers in calls to be backed in the market? 

Why are so many injured? Didn’t have this problem under Dave Rennie, and we can’t blame Covid any more either.

I wasn’t suggesting people in here get hoodwinked by his comments any more (though it’s taken a very long time for a lot of fans in here to wake up to him) but the wider fan base in general still regurgitate some of the stuff he quoted. Like they’ve been hypnotised 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Why are so many injured? Didn’t have this problem under Dave Rennie, and we can’t blame Covid any more either. 

Or the extra games in Europe that people pinpointed injury issues to.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3

I stand by it. I think he’s a cnut. 

🤷🏻‍♂️

If we take your view on the squad, which I’m sure many might, then why not question under whose management the remainder of the squad were signed? 

Does that not put people off supporting Rodgers in calls to be backed in the market? 

Well if we all pull together and hate him enough we could pin everything you've listed above on him. 

Whilst we are at it he may have caused the issues with Brexit, British Rail, the NHS, Migrant Gangs and the Cop and the Family Stand... but it's never that simplistic is it? Unless you put your hate hat on and get lynching...

I'm no massive BR fan boy - just asking for a bit of rational proportionality.

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

You read way way to much into his words, he is as he has always been, trite and insincere, not sure it makes him a **** though

Both are hardly indearing qualities to be honest in the man.

But you also forgot to add he's an Egotistical, Narcissisic, rhetoric spinning, media whore who main purpose when I front of a camera is to promote "Brand Brendan" and deflect anything negative on others ..so with that in mind what would you call him then my friend?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Both are hardly indearing qualities to be honest in the man.

But you also forgot to add he's an Egotistical, Narcissisic, rhetoric spinning, media whore who main purpose when I front of a camera is to promote "Brand Brendan" and deflect anything negative on others ..so with that in mind what would you call him then my friend?

If the choices are friend or **** I would spoil my ballot paper, but it is not a binary choice nor one I need to make, indeed cannot from a position of ignorance

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Or the extra games in Europe that people pinpointed injury issues to.

That still could have been a factor, no? 

Obviously doesn't apply now. And I'm not defending Rodgers here. But just because injuries are happening doesn't totally negate the fact that the extra games in Europe weren't also a factor. Not saying it was the sole reason, but it could have played a part...

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If the choices are friend or **** I would spoil my ballot paper, but it is not a binary choice nor one I need to make, indeed cannot from a position of ignorance

Sorry I'm a bit tired as I've been up before 5am, (genuinely) so I'm struggling to understand your reply a bit 

6 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I'm starting to suspect the Top having money problems and not wanting to pay to get rid of Brendan is true.

Well you’d either back your manager and realise it’s true when he says he doesn’t have the tools for the job, or you disagree with the manager and sack him, or you agree with the manager, but don’t have the money for new players or to sack him, so I think you,Ishtar be right.