Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

He’s not a cvnt. I wish him well. I’m sure he’s an ok guy but he needs to leave. It’s gone stale. All of it. We need a change, he needs a change. 

You can't say he's not a cvnt unless you know him personally.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, KFS said:

What rule is this? Sounds like a boomer rule 

I can’t remember, some no mark.

30 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

What about Dennis Wise?

Due to rules put in place the other day I can neither confirm or deny if Dennis wise is a Cvnt or not due to not knowing him personally, although I believe in his younger days he did destroy the blue Peter gardens. I have a hunch he is one.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

I can’t remember, some no mark.

Due to rules put in place the other day I can neither confirm or deny if Dennis wise is a Cvnt or not due to not knowing him personally, although I believe in his younger days he did destroy the blue Peter gardens. I have a hunch he is one.

Wasn’t that Les Ferdinand?

1 hour ago, KFS said:

What rule is this? Sounds like a boomer rule 

Can't be a Boomer rule, we call people that all the time with little excuse required. In fact the older Boomers get, most people are considered to be a cvnt.

In fact I now have some Boomer friends on the other side and I feel sure that when arriving at the pearly gates, if St Peter looks at them, they'll say, 'who you looking at you ....!'

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Haha 1

Realistically, there's not alot more Brendan can do with the current squad.

Whatever his motivation level, that's where we're at. The team are playing his tactics and he has in recent matches shown he is willing to let the team attack and go forward in numbers. The lack of killer instinct \ quality is missing in the final 3rd and also, our central defenders are all prone to a howler at this level.

In the Premier League, margins are incredibly tight. Either our team lacks the quality and freshness to compete at this level (the fault of the board), or, they lack the motivation (the fault of the manager). Or, somewhere inbetween.

Whichever way, it seems that 'the club' are happy to finish midtable and secure premier league football for another few seasons. There's not a lot more Rodgers can do with the situation. He has a contract, the club are happy with his performance when measured against the investment in the team they have provided (0 over the last two windows). Rodgers would like to be backed in the transfer market, but if he isn't, he isn't going to walk away from a £10m contract.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Don’t be daft

He has sit down wee’s

Probably washes his hands after having a p*ss too the cautious sod 

Wait… you mean it isn’t common practice for everyone to wash your hands after you pee? :unsure:

15 hours ago, tylesta said:

Well you wasn't a few weeks backs you was hoping we conceded more and got smashed. 

yeah reluctantly I wanted a silver lining because we’ve been dreadful for 2 years and show no sign of changing direction. So if it takes a few hammerings to make the board take responsibility for anything then I’d take that. But if given the choice between sacking Rodgers or turning this around, I’d prefer to turn it around which starts at working out why we are where we are. 

Unfortunately the manager is a massive part of that. 

I want someone at the next interview to challenge Brendan on why have we been so poor since the return from the World Cup break, we had momentum and were getting good results, prior to the break, so why have you moved away from that successful shape and style, was that a conscious decision and is that what you have been working on in the mini pre season, if so do you take responsibility for the poor run of results? 

• Like 3