Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest nathan.
Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

It’s a sad state of affairs that a large number of those who have been vocal in wanting him gone for so long have got to a point where they have lost interest through the clubs inaction. 

I’m done.

Coalville Town with a few mates from now on.

Just now, Finnegan said:

With all due respect mate you said he was being sacked months ago. 

You're like nostradamus. Predict a lot of shit and bask in it when it comes off. 

I don't mean to be rude but if you really do have a source you'd be better winding your neck in and speaking up when you're a little bit more confident. 

3 warning points for Finners please mods, stay consistent 

Edited by Stinky
  • Haha 1

To be fair to BR, whether you are in or out, our first 11 with the current injuries is poor with a few exceptions. 
No one can defend bringing on Mendy surely, why? May as well leave Braybrooke and Co at home if they aren’t getting a game. The game was done, no pressure tell the lad to enjoy it.

Edited by Stephen Hughes

Just now, Finnegan said:

With all due respect mate you said he was being sacked months ago. 

You're like nostradamus. Predict a lot of shit and bask in it when it comes off. 

I don't mean to be rude but if you really do have a source you'd be better winding your neck in and speaking up when you're a little bit more confident. 

Never once did I say he's gonna be sacked. I said I'd be surprised if he kept his job.

I then shared someone at a top level was not happy hom leaving his post .

Not once did I say he would be sacked. 

Anyways I'm done for tonight before I get to much stick.

Keep the faith. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Let's just say all is not well in the camp. That's all I can share. 

That’s been pretty obvious watching them play during most of this season. There’s a collective lack of effort out there and that’s a disgrace.