Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

It’s a sad state of affairs that a large number of those who have been vocal in wanting him gone for so long have got to a point where they have lost interest through the clubs inaction. 

This is exactly it, I’m beyond apathetic 

Just now, themightyfin said:

Never once did I say he's gonna be sacked. I said I'd be surprised if he kept his job.

I then shared someone at a top level was not happy hom leaving his post .

Not once did I say he would be sacked. 

Anyways I'm done for tonight before I get to much stick.

Keep the faith. 

Narh I'm sorry I'm not letting you off the hook for this. Both you and I think it was @ramadaone made deliberately cryptic comments that you were both well aware would be 100% interpreted as he was getting sacked before (I think it was?) the Villa game that ended up getting postponed. You both do the same thing, you make comments that are cryptic enough that you can slime your way out of it when it doesn't happen but you both know when you speak up being "cryptic" people are going to take it literally. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Let's just say all is not well in the camp. That's all I can share. 

. My wife’s hairdresser who was asked to do the “Maddison” on the son of one her customers said that in a WhatsApp group. 

Tops flying in tonight apparently. 

Whelan is the only one voting against it. 

The club is bankrupt. The stadium is being sold to the tigers. 

The Qatari sheikh has made a bid. We’ve had 20000 season tickets cancelled as a result.

But the biggest news, Compass have lost the catering contract to Maryland.

• Haha 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

Narh I'm sorry I'm not letting you off the hook for this. Both you and I think it was @ramadaone made deliberately cryptic comments that you were both well aware would be 100% interpreted as he was getting sacked before (I think it was?) the Villa game that ended up getting postponed. You both do the same thing, you make comments that are cryptic enough that you can slime your way out of it when it doesn't happen but you both know when you speak up being "cryptic" people are going to take it literally. 

Are you the Police?

Protest outside the stadium needs to happen this is a joke.

BR needs to be sacked to inject some belief even if it's false belief in this squad to keep us up first and foremost.

Rebuild in the summer and start again get rid of 85% of the current squad 

I can't wait for him to f**k off so I can care again. Sat on the Xbox for the 1st half, I've just lost all passion for this club in it's current state.

He can take any player who's head is turned, half his back room staff and half the board with him too.

Not a single likeable quality at the club currently.

2 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

I've got a fella on Facebook (I know, it's my own fault) saying he's performing miracles by keeping us in the league. 

I’m assuming the fella in question hasn’t actually seen any games but occasionally listens to Radio Leicester? 

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I genuinely hate him. Actual hatred.

Wow hatred for a football manager....you must have an easy life

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Lol dude it’s an online football forum

• Like 4

Let's be honest he aint going nowhere, he should, but he wont, its incredible really, watching that match tonight was just painful, I think even if there was only 5 supporters, turned up for a home game and we lose he will still be here.