Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

. My wife’s hairdresser who was asked to do the “Maddison” on the son of one her customers said that in a WhatsApp group. 

But the biggest news, Compass have lost the catering contract to Maryland.

Tops flying in tonight apparently. 

Whelan is the only one voting against it. 

The club is bankrupt. The stadium is being sold to the tigers. 

The Qatari sheikh has made a bid. We’ve had 20000 season tickets cancelled as a result.

Progress then …..

themightyfin is the biggest, but bizarrely, the most successful WUM in Foxestalk "ITK" history. 

I should know, I'm his biggest fan :wub:

One day he will be right... It's just a matter of time. (surely?!) 

As for Rodgers... He seems capable of mini runs of form but then much longer runs of this complete shite. 

I'd be absolutely fine if this is his last game. It has all gone so very stale and I barely get excited about football these days. 

• Like 1

We don't look anything like a competently coached or managed team. Not organised, not prepared, not fit. The start of the game and immediately after half time, where the team has supposedly  just been motivated by a Rodgers pep talk, were completely abysmal, and could easily have been 3-0 down in 20 minutes. The constant sly remarks about players not being good enough in the press is destroying any confidence in the squad, coupled with the tactical straightjacket of constantly trying to pass out from the back even when under massive amounts of pressure where we are loosing balls in our own final third repeatedly. No pragamitism to sure things up when needed, no releasing the handbrake when chasing a game that we are behind in.

The sad thing is, we all know that nothing will be done either. He will remain in place to finish the job the club had decided upon, of avoiding UEFA FFP regulations by making sure we get ourselves relegated to the Championship to break their FFP regulations instead.

• Like 2

It’s fairly obvious that everyone at the club wants a quiet life, don’t rock the boat, keep your head down and collect your wages. There’s simply no fight, I bet the players look forward more to the sanctuary of the training ground than actually playing a match, apart from the king and queen strolling round like they owned the place…….

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

I’m assuming the fella in question hasn’t actually seen any games but occasionally listens to Radio Leicester? 

I have no clue,  but I am getting genuine hatred from 4 or 5 people claiming it's not his fault, KP are skint, we had a mid table budget so what do we expect etc etc. They seem the types who probs don't go to games. 

• Like 1

I don’t doubt that things have kicked off between Rodgers and someone of note, what I do doubt is anyone at the club will actually do anything about him. They’ve let him spout all sorts to the press all

season and continue to give him free rein.

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Only a matter of time, we may limp to the end of the season an survive but then what.

We need to either spend or bring in a manager that can get more from what we have.

Sooner a new manager than give this fraud anymore money and hope he could do something with the squad we have.

Lets face it he couldnt do any worse.

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I don’t doubt that things have kicked off between Rodgers and someone of note, what I do doubt is anyone at the club will actually do anything about him. They’ve let him spout all sorts to the press all

season and continue to give him free rein.

I have no doubts Rodgers probably has the club media on his payroll. 

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

With all due respect mate you said he was being sacked months ago. 

You're like nostradamus. Predict a lot of shit and bask in it when it comes off. 

I don't mean to be rude but if you really do have a source you'd be better winding your neck in and speaking up when you're a little bit more confident. 

To be fair I have just been told by someone who works in media (didn't know them at the time) that they were told months ago that he was about to be sacked and we changed our mind so there might have been something to it

something needs to change at the club, Rodgers seems to be out of his depth now, 

transfer wise its a shambles, look at Brighton and some of the talent theyve brought in, tell me we could have been able to get some of them, it honestly feels like and i know we are going backwards under the current management and DOF, a change needs to happen