Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Every leader knows that publicly declaring your squad isn’t good enough isn’t going to be motivational. Particularly when confidence is on the ground. Can’t stand the bloke. He needs to go.

• Like 2

The way I see it, get rid and hope that a new manager injects some life into this squad and keeps us up this season.

Trust a new man with any money available to rebuild the squad and our identity.

That performance tonight was rancid an on par with those from Ranieri’s second season.

• Like 1

I really hope nobody comes on here and says the players are playing for him, there is not one player running through a brick wall for this man, they haven’t downed tools but this looks an unhappy camp who are completely demoralised and frustrated. 

sacking him and a clean slate for the squad for the remainder of the season and I think we will have enough to stay up, keep him and we will sleep walk our way to the championship. 

His time is done here, this is as bad if not worse than the last weeks under Puel and I would argue it’s looking as toxic. This squad needs a massive lift and arguably the best £15m we could spend in January would be relieving Rodgers of his duties with immediate effect. 

• Like 4

Guest Col city fan
30 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Losing interest in football with him and Southgate for club and country

Both are your perfect examples of image over substance. Both of them are media darlings whose reputation far far outweighs their achievements. Southgate should have been sacked after the World Cup. Rodgers should be sacked after tonight.

But it won’t happen. The country is in a complete, image driven, mess

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Foxestalk on drawing Newcastle: Never winning that game.

Foxestalk on getting beat by Newcastle as predicted: We should have won and its the managers fault we didn't.

gone out with a wiper mate. they are a quality side but charlton made more of a go  of it at old trafford than we did tonight 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Please get out of our club set the team up to play for penalties and lost to a far better manager who set up to play positive attacking football and get their fans on side.

once again im forced to defend Rodger’s but the pool of players we have against a side with far more quality riding the crest of a wave, and we had chances and blew it.

the only criticism I have is that Newcastle look far fitter than we do but they say a team with confidence and a winning mentality often does.

it’s the club that’s letting us down first and foremost.

I want Rodger’s out because we need a manager to build a squad and I don’t want Rodger’s doing that

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Narh I'm sorry I'm not letting you off the hook for this. Both you and I think it was @ramadaone made deliberately cryptic comments that you were both well aware would be 100% interpreted as he was getting sacked before (I think it was?) the Villa game that ended up getting postponed. You both do the same thing, you make comments that are cryptic enough that you can slime your way out of it when it doesn't happen but you both know when you speak up being "cryptic" people are going to take it literally. 

Give it a rest. I'm sure there's a reason why two people posted similar things at that time. 

Just don't get your knickers in a twist reading an ITK on a football forum. They're not going to be right all the time and don't have to post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Rudkin and Rodgers have had a bust up.

Perhaps Rudkin dosen't want Rodgers spunking money away like he has done in previous seasons and then Rodgers goes to media and gives the net spend talk waffle.

I'm probably clutching at straws but I got a feeling that relationship has broken down.

Rodgers and Rudkin relationship has been sour for a while, I think it’s a player maybe Vardy, and hopefully that will wake Top into action and sack Rodgers.

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Foxestalk on drawing Newcastle: Never winning that game.

Foxestalk on getting beat by Newcastle as predicted: We should have won and its the managers fault we didn't.

So you're OK with that performance then?

4 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

The way I see it, get rid and hope that a new manager injects some life into this squad and keeps us up this season.

Trust a new man with any money available to rebuild the squad and our identity.

That performance tonight was rancid an on par with those from Ranieri’s second season.

That's actually a huge insult to Ranieri.  Ranieri was always trying, it just didn't come off for him after the euphoria of the previous season. 

• Like 2