Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest nathan.
28 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Seems the result of this game could be more important than we actually thought... 

You are pissing people off mate.

**** off.

I was far more invested in the club when we were bottom of the championship than now. If the manager and owners can't be arsed then it's no wonder so many of us feel apathetic. Feels like no amount of fan pressure will change anything and that feeling of hopelessness is awful.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ousefox said:

Give it a rest. I'm sure there's a reason why two people posted similar things at that time. 

Just don't get your knickers in a twist reading an ITK on a football forum. They're not going to be right all the time and don't have to post.

themightyfin has never been right and he has said a lot over the years, especially in transfertalk. Bit of a cult hero actually, for the wrong reasons though! lol     

I don't mind it too much though, as long as they can take the banter 

4 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

The way I see it, get rid and hope that a new manager injects some life into this squad and keeps us up this season.

Trust a new man with any money available to rebuild the squad and our identity.

That performance tonight was rancid an on par with those from Ranieri’s second season.

Agree but probably cost us £12 mill to pay him off and our board will likely say we could spend that in the transfer market. 

Personally I’d say get Dyche in regardless - we’re getting to that point now. I’m sick of Rodgers, I’m sure the players are too. I suspect the board think differently though

3 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Lets be honest, if we outplayed Newcastle but somehow lost tonight, 90% of this forum would still be up in arms about the result

Disagree. I’d be disappointed but the least to hope for was a worthy performance. That wasn’t up to scratch. 

• Like 1

"We are disappointed with the goals we conceded. We gave away two soft goals. We lacked quality in our play if I'm honest but the players gave everything."

"We had a few chances in the game, good chances we could have scored from but if you don't take those opportunities it is tough."

"I am focussed on the players that are fit and available. That is where we are at."

Is this groundhog day all over again?

He's not good at doing himself any favours. The media criticism cannot continue to avoid full on criticism of Rodgers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lug said:

Losing tonight isn’t the reason I think Rodgers should go. It’s his attitude and the impact it is having in the players

I completely agree with this. 

If any manager in any line of work publicly slags off the people working for him then in my opinion the end is near. 

I'm not sure how many more times he can get away with it. 

• Like 4