Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Apparently no one knows any better. He's got a little notepad, the media love him, he must know what he's doing.

Remember the last nail in the coffin for Ranieri was a first leg loss to Sevilla, a quality side, in the Champions League, a competition we could easily have just turned up and left without a sound in. Now the club and its players are content to deal with this sneaky little shit while he takes a wrecking ball to everything we've built.

Ranieri was on the way out before that though 

The club were just decent enough to give him the CL game given he got us their

Just now, dmayne7 said:

I was far more invested in the club when we were bottom of the championship than now. If the manager and owners can't be arsed then it's no wonder so many of us feel apathetic. Feels like no amount of fan pressure will change anything and that feeling of hopelessness is awful.

Yep, feel the exact same. Everything feels so stale right now and it is difficult to find the same excitement for games and transfer windows. 

Feels like an end of an incredible era for us, and unless something drastically changes, such as a new manager and/or new ownership, then I envisage a drop to the championship sooner rather than later. 

Would prefer Top to stay and start investing in the squad again, as now more than ever, we need a squad reshape with a new manager overseeing it. However, if he is just not capable of doing that anymore, then he should really consider outside investment or sadly, even selling the club. 

Manager change is the bare minimum required now though. Just can't see Rodgers having sustained success here again. Feels like he is trying to run up a slide to get us back to that and we will inevitably go down under him, just a matter of when, this season or next. 

• Like 1

Can someone direct me to the net spend / wages / outlay table that was posted somewhere on the forum a couple of days ago? Can't find it.

Trying to enlighten somebody about the absolute BS Rodgers is spouting.

Just now, Chelmofox said:

My does he say ‘we are disappointed with the goals’. Not ‘i am disappointed’. Like he is speaking to any of the team/staff right now. Weirdo. 

He’s going through the motions, absolutely criminal that Top has allowed this to keep on Festering.

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Can someone direct me to the net spend / wages / outlay table that was posted somewhere on the forum a couple of days ago? Can't find it.

Trying to enlighten somebody about the absolute BS Rodgers is spouting.

wages from last years accounts

wages.jfif

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If, like me, people are genuinely broken... losing there love for it etc.

Why is it not coming across in the way it did with Puel?

Not a whisper from the 1000 there tonight... again.

Is it just a resignation? Are we scared of him? 

Yes we've heard the odd boo but there's been nothing directly aimed at him.

Puel would have had audible 'you don't know what you're doing' for that mendy sub...

Cant speak for others but I imagine it's because we (fans) feel utterly powerless. The fact the manager has allowed a quality young side to turn into this and can seemingly say whatever he wants about us or the club with zero threat to his job. Feels like he will never be removed and that's why it's a feeling of resignation.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Foxestalk on drawing Newcastle: Never winning that game.

Foxestalk on getting beat by Newcastle as predicted: We should have won and its the managers fault we didn't.

Nobody expected us to win, but it's infuriating to see yet another game of no hope, no plan, no desire, no nothing. 

Another aids performance. Frankly I couldn't care less about losing tonight, we aren't good enough to win the cup anyway. We'd have absolutely no hope against the big teams left in the competition.

What does bother me is yet more signs that the team is absolutely hopeless. 

I'm off to stick money on us getting relegated. This team has no fight, no plan, no idea. Sleepwalking into the Championship.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s just answered the question about new signings and said that he has to work with what he’s got 

if he’d been saying that all along  and bigging the players up then the camp wouldn’t be in such a poor mental state ..

So when you have 9 injuries, all those lads you trashed are full of confidence 

He has to be done. He constantly moans, deflects and then contradicts himself when there’s little elsewhere to turn. We keep losing, we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different output. Look at Iheanacho, statistically he is one of our most productive players for minutes played vs chances created - doesn’t get a look in under Brendan to start games.

Can you adapt the team Brendan? Drop Barnes who’s been poor and play 3 at the back with 2 up top - Iheanacho - to help out an ageing Vardy and support Daka, when Iheanacho and Daka have played together it looked promising but it’s been months since that happened. Mendy went to the World Cup and looked solid for Senegal, came back and slotted straight onto the bench despite being one of our most in form players at that point in time. What about Braybrooke? Could we not have tried a 3 of Soumare/Braybrooke/Tielemans which looks like it has a nice balance to it?

It’s just dismal and flat, watching Leicester now, is like not finding someone attractive anymore but still doing your bit because it’s routine and you find it hard to move on. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

My does he say ‘we are disappointed with the goals’. Not ‘i am disappointed’. Like he is speaking to any of the team/staff right now. Weirdo. 

He uses “we” for anything negative and “I” for anything positive. He’s such a lovely bloke, it’s no wonder players will run through walls for him

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

People keep talking about Top ignoring fan pressure. What fan pressure?! A couple of people moaning on a forum that they don’t read?! If we want him gone we need to make it abundantly clear. Don’t turn up to the next home game. That’s the only way. If it hurts their pockets they will listen, eventually. 

No it’s not. Start a 20 minute chant of get out of our club every match might get somewhere but not turning up will just be looked on as requiring less security staff.