Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Pathetic defending and a shocking miss by vardy. The players are getting away with murder, because of everyone’s dislike of Rodgers. Both been woeful 

This has always been a squad that relied on good management since coming up.

That's why it's so obvious when things go stale, because our quality drops.

You can guarantee Vardy bags twice against Forest if Knudsen is in charge on Saturday...

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, turlo said:

at least someone in the media called out his BS

Jordan talks an awful lot of sense. He won’t be fooled by Rodger’s media image.

29 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Rudkin and Rodgers have had a bust up.

Perhaps Rudkin dosen't want Rodgers spunking money away like he has done in previous seasons and then Rodgers goes to media and gives the net spend talk waffle.

I'm probably clutching at straws but I got a feeling that relationship has broken down.

boot them both out, its only fair.

• Like 1

There are lower league teams who can organise themselves to defend better than we did first half. Could easily have been 4 down at half time. There is no clearly defined shape or structure for defending when a team is carving you open like that. So now he doesn’t have the Europe league time on the pitch excuse why has he not been able to make us hard to break down?  

• Like 4

Can someone pass the ****ing statistics to Palmer-Atkinson about NET spend not reflecting investment during Rodgers tenure and get someone close to him to actually ask the difficult questions.

He's having such an easy ride from the institutions that should be asking him difficult questions.

Edited by foxile5

2 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Can someone pass the ****ing statistics to Palmer-Atkinson about NET spend not reflecting investment during Rodgers tenure and get someone close to him to actually ask the difficult questions.

He's having such an easy ride from the institutions that should be asking him difficult questions.

Going soft on the club is practically in the remit for working for Radio Leicester. Anything other than party line and you're risking your job.

Of course Brendan gets stick, justifiably, but the club is an absolute mess from top to bottom at the moment. The investment, recruitment, management, first team squad, development squads, and fan experience simply at levels that aren’t good enough. This runs deeper than the manager. Of course Brendan isn’t helping things at the moment but I feel like it would be naive to think that changing one cog in the machine (the manager) will turn things around fully.  

Just now, Hales said:

"I have to work with what I have"

He is so disrespectful to those players in how he speaks. Always an excuse, always putting them down in a passive aggressive way.  Alienating players. Is it any wonder they have all regressed and are so devoid of confidence...

Hope Vardy decks him.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Of course Brendan gets stick, justifiably, but the club is an absolute mess from top to bottom at the moment. The investment, recruitment, management, first team squad, development squads, and fan experience simply at levels that aren’t good enough. This runs deeper than the manager. Of course Brendan isn’t helping things at the moment but I feel like it would be naive to think that changing one cog in the machine (the manager) will turn things around fully.  

But what do you do? Just carry on blindly hoping things will change? 

The main take always are this squad is not as bad as the performances suggest…. Last season we were fighting for Europe, this season we’re suddenly one of the worse teams in the league? The one main theme running throughout is the managers appalling attitude. He doesn’t want to fight anymore, he’s not delivering the very basics of his responsibilities. Organisation, commitment and fight are at least three things any professional football side should achieve without question, and we’re not. He’s sucked the life out of this team, and it’s desperate for a fresh set of ideas…. Yes it may not help, but at the moment we’re trying to tread water with a weight attached to our ankles, something has to give. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hales said:

He is so disrespectful to those players in how he speaks. Always an excuse, always putting them down in a passive aggressive way.  Alienating players. Is it any wonder they have all regressed and are so devoid of confidence...

This is like a lesson in anti-management. You never publicly diss your staff like that. A one off rollicking is ok. But on a weekly basis telling the world how crap they all are just isn't a good look. Rodgers seems to be struggling mentally too but there's nobody there to rescue him from himself. The board have to say 'thanks for winning the FA Cup, let's all move on'. It will give Rodgers a fresh start at a place like Everton and give the city squad a chance to prove themselves for whoever comes in. Cant see any other way out of this now - it's gone too far.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hales said:

You simply don't get the best out of people by telling them that they aren't up to it and that he needs to replace half of you.

**** off Brendan, your time here is up.

Top needs to decide whether to take the club seriously or whether he wants to concentrate on his horses.

• Like 1