Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, moseeds said:

This is like a lesson in anti-management. You never publicly diss your staff like that. A one off rollicking is ok. But on a weekly basis telling the world how crap they all are just isn't a good look. Rodgers seems to be struggling mentally too but there's nobody there to rescue him from himself. The board have to say 'thanks for winning the FA Cup, let's all move on'. It will give Rodgers a fresh start at a place like Everton and give the city squad a chance to prove themselves for whoever comes in. Cant see any other way out of this now - it's gone too far.

Well if he walked he’d be fine in himself… oh hold on a minute.. hope he’s being as tortured mentally as we are - albeit with a handsome paycheque 

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Seems the result of this game could be more important than we actually thought... 

57 minutes ago, nathan. said:

You are pissing people off mate.

**** off.

@themightyfin is not pissing me off, speak for yourself not others.

I hope and think there might be some substance in what he has heard. Rodgers needs to be gone quickly before he takes us down.

• Like 4

Top 10 what is Rodgers smoking lol, get this fool off Took out of this club Top.

“I have talked constantly about that [transfers] for a year. I need to work with what I have and continue to get ready for the weekend. We will see. The focus is on recovering some players. There is still a big second half of the season and we want to push to get into the top 10. We have a history in the FA Cup too."

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Top 10 what is Rodgers smoking lol, get this fool off Took out of this club Top.

“I have talked constantly about that [transfers] for a year. I need to work with what I have and continue to get ready for the weekend. We will see. The focus is on recovering some players. There is still a big second half of the season and we want to push to get into the top 10. We have a history in the FA Cup too."

History in the FA Cup? We won it and then got pummeled as reigning Champions by a shocking Forest side. Basically what our History in the FA Cup amounts to. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Is he still here? Working with what you have? 3.league defeats out of 3. Out of the Carbaro. We did manage to thrash Gillingham though. Give me strength. I would respectfully suggest he starts working a lot harder!

30 minutes ago, Hales said:

"I have to work with what I have"

He is so disrespectful to those players in how he speaks. Always an excuse, always putting them down in a passive aggressive way.  Alienating players. Is it any wonder they have all regressed and are so devoid of confidence...

Did you hear Heskey talking, before that match, about how MON made all the players feel special and got them playing above themselves? I wonder if that wasn't a little dig at Rodgers' catastrophic man management.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

🗣️ Brendan Rodgers: “Look at our net spend since I’ve been here, it’s about £10m, in the 3 years I’ve been here. Compare that to our competitors, like Aston Villa, West Ham, Newcastle. It’s over £250m. It’s a big difference. I think I’m a decent coach, but I’m not a magician."

When a manager wants new players they usually are given a budget. Are we really saying we cannot offload any players? They are not that bad. Maybe they are trying to force him out?

I predicted that Brendan would get a massive sulk on this January. We are seeing exactly the same pattern of behaviour as the summer window. WTF is he doing with the players? How did he make them regress so much over both the summer and the WC. This isn’t isolated, it’s a common theme. 

The biggest mystery is why, after everything the leadership saw in August and September, they stupidly thought this wouldn’t happen again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gamble92 said:

When he came on Talksport and got asked what the positives from tonight were, and he said "Mendy looked good when he came on" i threw my pot noodle across the room.

Brendan you owe me a Bombay Bad Boy and a years worth of therapy

I heard that and could not believe my ears.

He brought him on in the 84th minute at 2-0 down and that was a positive according to Rodgers. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

When he came on Talksport and got asked what the positives from tonight were, and he said "Mendy looked good when he came on" i threw my pot noodle across the room.

Brendan you owe me a Bombay Bad Boy and a years worth of therapy

He really is a complete twat

Just get him gone. I cant even be arsed watching this pathetic team. Missed the last 2 games and did other things instead. It's all too predictable. The longer he has with the players, the worse they get. What the **** do they do in training?!