Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

If he isn't sacked after today then the club wants us to get relegated it's the only logical reason.

Showing that that don't give a **** about what the supporters want they just want the parachute payments.

Needs to be sacked today

I don’t see the point in sacking Rodger’s. Same old issue repeating itself. I’m on full blame towards the owners and the board for not backing him and investing in crap we didn’t need. Time to sell the club and give it to someone eho can compete cause we are acting like a Burnley.

• Haha 3

The whole teams has totally regressed under this so called amazing "head coach". He is a swine. A PR pretty boy who wins over the media with his bullshit. He says he is up there developing young players. Yet, all our young players are going backwards. Brunt is the classic Rodgers player: weak and pathetic. 

If we don't go down this year, we will next year. We are the next Southampton. We have a team of individuals. There is zero identify anymore and I actually hate, apart from Albrighton and Vardy, the players. I don't blame them. This is the manager's squad. Don't let his bullshit rhetoric that he hasn't been back fool you.

RODGERS (AND THOSE WHO HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO CONTINUE) OUT.

Edited by maynefox
  • Like 1