Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Simoken said:

I don’t see the point in sacking Rodger’s. Same old issue repeating itself. I’m on full blame towards the owners and the board for not backing him and investing in crap we didn’t need. Time to sell the club and give it to someone eho can compete cause we are acting like a Burnley.

Still can't believe I am reading view points like this. He's spent money on shite. He's made good players, bad. He needs to **** off away from the club. 

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Simoken said:

I don’t see the point in sacking Rodger’s. Same old issue repeating itself. I’m on full blame towards the owners and the board for not backing him and investing in crap we didn’t need. Time to sell the club and give it to someone eho can compete cause we are acting like a Burnley.

The you sir are an ostrich. He manages the team FFS.

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox
  • Thanks 3

Leicester city have financial problems I wouldn’t be surprised if they don't sign any players, hence why they offering old players new contracts which are set to leave on a free. The manager is awful. The bigger picture I think we are struggling with money big time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simoken said:

Log off 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't think Rodgers is a bad coach, but...

His decisions going all the way back to last spring when he talked about the squad needing a clear out in the summer, the sulk at the start of this season over the inability to sign new players represent terrible leadership. He's crushed the squad with those comments, and King Power have had to tighten their belts following the impact of pandemic. 

We shouldn't be in this position with virtually the same squad as last year and the buck for me stops with him.

It's time to go.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Concentrate on the game Brendan 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sunny0907 said:

Leicester city have financial problems I wouldn’t be surprised if they don't sign any players, hence why they offering old players new contracts which are set to leave on a free. The manager is awful. The bigger picture I think we are struggling with money big time. 

No we’re not. 

3 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Swear on your life are you a Leicester fan? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Simoken said:

With respect, you don’t have a clue what you are talking about. 

• Haha 1

Just now, StanSP said:

What are the positives to him staying :dunno:

There just aren't any. Not one.

At the very worst, giving Knudsen or Stowell a match should see the crowd lifted and the players a chance to listen to someone else.

Sticking with Rodgers is pointless, metaphorically and probably literally too.

• Like 1