Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Liar and a fraud. Only gets away with the net spend bullsh*t because a few players bought prior to his employ (bar Fofana who definitely wasn't his scouts pick) were sold for outrageous sums. In reality our budget is what really matters and that has been top 6/7 since he arrived.

Poverty of the mind is the only poverty he can rightly plead.

If the board don't finally act now to hell with them as well.

• Like 3

If he hasn't been sacked before the next game, I can only conclude the board want us to be relegated. I don't see the logic in that, but there is no reasoning or logic to keeping him a minute more.

He must go... Tonight... Now, he cannot take us into the next game!!

• Like 2

We need a change of scenery. Even ****ing Rob Kelly got a bounce and managed to steer us clear of relegation in 2006 or whenever it was. Point is an interim coach will get a couple of results and take us to the summer. Sack this guy before it's too late.

Judging by the way the players are playing, I think they hate him as much as the fans. Surely Top has got to take action. What is Top being told by the other board members? How can anyone on the board still back him? Results/performances aside, his attitude, interviews, his face are all disgusting! 

• Like 4

Where do uou start seems without maddison we are clueless. To many players not good enough squandered transfer money on mediocre crap. The Team if anything like the Fulham game do not work hard enough that should be a given players past there best playing on past reputation and some thinking they are better than they actually are. It's a sad state of affairs as shit only falls one way and we are heading to the championship 

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Judging by the way the players are playing, I think they hate him as much as the fans. Surely Top has got to take action. What is Top being told by the other board members? How can anyone on the board still back him? Results/performances aside, his attitude, interviews, his face are all disgusting! 

When he does eventually go there'll be so much coming out about the inside of the club. I think there's a huge disconnect between manager and players.

This is what happens when the manager creates a siege mentality for himself against the players.

• Like 1

I’m a fairly patient and not a knee jerk reaction type person but have had enough now. I think we need to move him on and possibly the owners need to sell. 

We flirted with being a big boy but couldn’t quite do it. I would actually have no objection if we dropped down as we need to brutally expose the flaws in our club so we can robustly move on. 

I was calling for Howe or Potter a while back but they have progressed when ewe have regressed. Who is left… we are going backwards at a rate which is the culmination of years of poor coaching & no money. 

It may be that I am fed up half way through dry Jan but the apathy is at an all time high and we need something to happen.

He's not skilled enough to deal with the fight. Brendan ball right up until the last minute. Henderson can barely walk at the end, and we are passing it around like we are Man City winning 3-0. He's out of his depth, and he is out of touch with the game. GET HIM GONE!

• Like 4

They aren't going to sack him given there is still a transfer window to go 

I want him gone as much as the next fan but I'm so emotionally not arsed anymore it's funny, when the goals went in today I showed no emotion at all, just shrugged and carried on working