Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

10 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Before anyone jumps on this with something like “how could you bet against your own team?!”… it’s not about wanting it to happen, it’s about using your head and making the most of a situation you have absolutely no control over.

l think that some wrong betting againist your own team, and making money, no matter how you feel, about what is going on at the moment.

Out of interest has Rodgers ever been in a relegation battle at the business end of a season? He comfortably kept Swansea up, was mid table with Liverpool and think he got sacked early in the season after a bad start with Watford

6 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

My concern is its either sack Brendan or sign players. Is our squad, with all the injuries, good enough to stay up?

I think if none of the players are moved on yes. Not sure when Justin, Evans, KDH and Ricardo are back, add Maddison to that and a reprieve for Soyuncu and I think we have plenty, what’s happened to Bertrand as well, hes surely an improvement on Thomas, I heard he is fit just doesn’t get selected