Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

19 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I’ve no idea, Rodger’s maybe or he may have fitness coaches, who knows. Sometimes players appear unfit because they’re over trained but I heard rumours we had little preparations over the World Cup, we played 1 game whilst some teams played several.

...and that comes down to who!!!

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just stop. This is insane 

Five things

1. he has recovered this team before
  2. It’s a bit naff to comment after a rodgering (yes, that was intentional) by our local ‘rivals’ as emotions run high
  3. no more insane than thinking a new manager has a magic wand and everyone will be marvellous again after people believe he has done irrepairable damage 
  4. the injuries and lack of signings is definitely a factor regardless of how/where the injuries came from
  5. he should still go for cathartic reasons 
Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

I said it in another thread but listen to Steve Cooper talk. Win, lose or draw he has enthusiasm, honesty, desire and a willingness to connect with the fans.

Rodgers only real interest is talking to the media and he even phones that in now. An utter waste of time on all levels.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

We are going down 100% if this idiot isn’t removed this weekend. 

He's not an "idiot". Not many people are actual idiots.

He's inept as he was at Celtic and Liverpool once the honeymoon period was over.

Ranieri, for all his other faults, injected belief in a massive amount and that's why we had players believing in themselves and 

that's why we had the success we had.

BR is non-inspirational and about as weak and bland as they come.

Edited by Parafox

1 minute ago, Corky said:

I said it in another thread but listen to Steve Cooper talk. Win, lose or draw he has enthusiasm, honesty, desire and a willingness to connect with the fans.

Rodgers only real interest is talking to the media and he even phones that in now. An utter waste of time on all levels.

part of it is expectation. Anything other than  a drubbing for Forest is seen as a positive..

The man clearly has no self respect whatsoever. He knows full well he is taking us down and doesn't care. He knows the fans hate him and doesn't care. He is the most unmotivating,  stubborn, tactically incompetent manager in the league. Absolutely hate the ****.

• Like 4

At this point I’m done. We’ll get what we deserve if this man stays in the job. As I said before, everything we’ve built, everything we’ve fought for over the last 6/7 years is being tossed into the bin. Top must know and if he doesn’t then that probably explains why King Power is dying on its arse. 

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

The man clearly has no self respect whatsoever. He knows full well he is taking us down and doesn't care. He knows the fans hate him and doesn't care. He is the most unmotivating,  stubborn, tactically incompetent manager in the league. Absolutely hate the ****.

Gucci belt 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Five things

2. It’s a bit naff to comment after a rodgering (yes, that was intentional) by our local ‘rivals’ as emotions run high
  3. no more insane than thinking a new manager has a magic wand and everyone will be marvellous again after people believe he has done repairable damage 
  4. the injuries and lack of signings is definitely a factor regardless of how/where the injuries came from

Has he really recovered this team before? He managed to go again after the first collapse, with a summer break only to collapse again the next season. Since then it's been very meh overall.

7 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

It is beyond belief that he's still in a job. Words utterly fail me. Today's the day I've truly started believing we'll go down and the board will do absolutely nothing to halt the slide. Catastrophic.

If this is the boards decision, then we go down, we clean house, we come back

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Has he really recovered this team before? He managed to go again after the first collapse, with a summer break only to collapse again the next season. Since then it's been very meh overall.

Was referring to before the WC only to collapse again post WC

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Five things

3. no more insane than thinking a new manager has a magic wand and everyone will be marvellous again after people believe he has done irrepairable damage 

When?

• Haha 1

We are 2 points from bottom of the league and have lost the joint most games of any team in the league. It is absolutely dire and not just down to Rodgers. He should obviously go, but it’s so bad now that the board should also be hounded out of the club. Unbelievably badly run the last few years, and that does not fall at the door of the coach. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 2