Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

10 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

"- Saturday’s defeat was a fourth-straight Premier League reverse for the Foxes"

From the official site.

Is it normal for an official site to comment on how many defeats in a row like that? Seems weird. Unless I'm just clutching at straws here.

You’re defo clutching, it’s a fact.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

People use it against him as a cheap shot despite the fact he has took responsibility many times including today where he said “it’s my responsibility, always the managers”.

"I take full responsibility but....................................................."

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

The worst thing about all of this is you just know he’ll be in the dugout next Saturday. 

Yep and I will be at the game with my dad (not been able to go for a while) great game to go to 😪 really need some sort of boost before next week, can't see us getting anything from Brighton, probably wouldn't even beat burton nevermind Brighton 🙃🙃

13 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

"- Saturday’s defeat was a fourth-straight Premier League reverse for the Foxes"

From the official site.

Is it normal for an official site to comment on how many defeats in a row like that? Seems weird. Unless I'm just clutching at straws here.

Alternatively, they could have written ‘Saturday’s defeat was the fourth straight pl game where the foxes had failed to win or draw ‘ ….sounds better 

I don't think the club can afford to pay off Rodgers. We're stuck with him. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and be totally wrong but it does fee like we're holding Rodgers hostage and Rodgers is holding us hostage. The players don't want to be here but then nobody else wants them. Nobody wants this situation we're in but the contract was signed and you have to honour it. Everybody is trapped.

Reminds me of the Reservoir Dogs 3-way shoot-out scene.

reservoir-dogs-3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, splinterdream said:

You say downed tools, I say we ran out of steam but neither of us know, the players have always publicly backed Rodger’s though.

our 15/16 style relied a lot on teams playing a high line against us, but having Kante and Mahrez helped a lot, aswell as Vardy in his peak, as well as Albrighton, Huth, Simpson, Morgan, all under estimated to this day, but teams learned if they sat back and man marked mahrez we struggled, and when kante left, drinkwater had a stinker and the bullying in the box was stopped shackling Morgan and huth we needed a plan B.

my opinion is on reflection is our mistake was pushing up in the second half and allowing them space to run into, but I’d have started us like this

iverson

soyuncu

faes

amartey

albrighton

castagne

mendy 

tielemens 

perez 

nacho

daka

in a 3-5-2

Perez is injured

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Alternatively, they could have written ‘Saturday’s defeat was the fourth straight pl game where the foxes had failed to win or draw ‘ ….sounds better 

I guess I just think it's weird for them to mention it at all. Might be standard official site procedure but I wouldn't be emphasizing the fact we're doing sh*t if I were the editor 

11 minutes ago, moseeds said:

I don't think the club can afford to pay off Rodgers. We're stuck with him. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and be totally wrong but it does fee like we're holding Rodgers hostage and Rodgers is holding us hostage. The players don't want to be here but then nobody else wants them. Nobody wants this situation we're in but the contract was signed and you have to honour it. Everybody is trapped.

reservoir-dogs-3.jpg

I’d sooner let Nico Gonzalez go and sack BR

On 18/04/2021 at 21:16, Fox92 said:

Brendan you are the man!!

Ah to be back at this point in time... im still divided on what we should do, he's achieved some decent success at the club. He probably should have gotten us into the top 4 at least once but he's deffinately not been a failure just a shame its come down to this. Would love to say he will turn it around but not sure how, we either need to give him some money to invest (if we have any) or just part ways now and get someone in with new ideas as its becoming a bit stagnant. There was always going to be a point in time where we weren't as successful lets just hope it doesn't end In relegation. Coyb!!

39 minutes ago, moseeds said:

reservoir-dogs-3.jpg

Best analogy ever of our situation lol

3-way Mexican stand off!

36 minutes ago, Preston Fox said:

It ain’t happening 

717DD008-22BE-4948-ADD5-18CE4992DEB4.png

How is he 14/1 😂😂 laughable, he’s got so many mates in the media. And yes I know, bookies work bets placed etc. but not a sniff out there, just banging on about Everton. I’m sure it’ll get ramped over next 2-3 games we have no hope of picking up a single point 

41 minutes ago, moseeds said:

reservoir-dogs-3.jpg

Will cost a lot more if we go down. 

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Puel was sacked for three straight defeat plus we were not in a relegation zone. Strange Rodgers on a worser run and not sacked. 

Wasn't long ago people were saying "We've never lost 3 in a row under Rodgers".

Regular occurrence now.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

If he's here for the rest of the season and we go down I'll be close to ****ing this club off. I imagine a few others feel the same.

Might not end up with a club in a few years given the financial state, so would save you some trouble.

• Like 1