Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

I think we need to get used to BR he is going nowhere, the board and Top have made that obvious.

We are the only Premiere  league team to allow this rot, no other team paying the wages we do to manager and players would put up with it.

He will jump if we go down. Won’t want his brand linked to relegation.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Not impressed that my Topic about the Board of directors at LCFC got deleted.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06443209/officers

Here are the officers (directors), surely we can raise concerns re LCFC and Rodgers 

That’s the registered Leicester City Charity Trust though? Not our board? 

Just now, Happy Fox said:

You’re indeed right 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/04593477/officers

This is the correct one? No sign of Rudkin though? 

Yes, he’s not an appointed Director. 

Just Director by job title, the same as a few others. 

https://www.lcfc.com/club/senior-management

If anything, I thought the Strategic Director might be getting pelters! 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm sure this has been discussed many times but I havn't paid much attention to it but this notion of 'can't afford to sack him' doesn't make any sense.

1) We have to pay him whether he's employed or we sack him - If he stays employed that payment is over the next 30 months but either way it's getting paid.

-Side note to that - If we were to sack him would he get paid out in one or over a period of time - I guess its dependent upon terms agreed.

2) We're rumored to be bidding £30m on a player - I think most agree on the opinion of using this money on releasing Rodgers.

3) Relegation is going to cost more, alot more, plus it'll have long lasted effects on the future.

I had a few other points, reasoning and queries too but i've forgot them now :crylaugh: 

My only guess is if they don't have any other options lined up? Our appointments under this ownership haven't been surprising in terms of getting in an "unknown manager", we don't seem to act like a club such as Brighton.

Relegation will kill us, no doubt about it.

I just read in The Sunday Times that Steve Cooper motivated his players by showing them a video of their fans singing passionately despite a defeat at Leicester, whilst Rodgers showed his players a video *of the FA Cup Defeat* last season.

Wow.  What a motivator. :facepalm:

I wonder if he wrote any names and put them in envelopes.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

My only guess is if they don't have any other options lined up? Our appointments under this ownership haven't been surprising in terms of getting in an "unknown manager", we don't seem to act like a club such as Brighton.

Relegation will kill us, no doubt about it.

That's more likely.

Whether finances are tight or not the 'we can't afford to sack him' argument is just a lazy one imo.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Dyche at match......

Is this routine or a special invite?

Reports please ITKs.

Not the first time he’s been to a forest game. Think he was hoping he’d get coopers job when he looked in trouble but now he’s probably thinking he could do a job with us 😂

Incredible that there isn’t even a rumour on him getting sacked. 5th defeat in a row. Against local rivals. Any other club and there’s huge pressure regardless of whether it happens or not. 

Just shows what happens when you have poor leaders running a business. Top and Whelan just as much of an issue as Rodgers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Then he should probably jump now because in a few months his “brand” is going to be heavily linked to relegation. 

Game of chicken. Who goes first Top sacking him or BR giving up his pay-off and deciding he’s better off out of it.

Edited by JimmyC74

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Don’t understand people wanting to sack Rodger’s over improving the playing squad,  it’s things are needed but I wouldn’t fancy any manager keeping us up with the bag of shit squad we have available 

You can’t sack the squad. It’s clear Rodgers has taken us as far as he can and is not getting the best out of a group of players who finished 5th twice and won an FA Cup. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, reynard said:

Next ten with him in charge. In fact right now I'm not sure where the next point is coming from. Especially if we don't sign 3 or4 players and get some of our injured players back.

I agree with your point here.

My gut feeling is, and it pains me to say it, but we will get one new player in if we are lucky.

The missing players returning will certainly help, but it runs much much  deeper than that.  As a manager and him actually perfoming in that role, he's truly incompetent and additional bodies won't change that.

OK let's say your wish (and ours) above  is granted,  I just don't see him changing anything

He'll most probably stay with BendanBall, and we will continue to pass around aimlessly in front of our 18 Yard Box,  he will still play one up top.etc.  the odious little  cretin knows no different, its what he believes is right, and is too stubbon and arrogant to admit he may be wrong and try something else.  New ( because of the excitement of a new face joining i.e.Wout) and retuning players may give a temporary lift, because of competition for starting places, but it's the toxic environment his presence causes that's most damaging, the sapping of any confidence in our key players, curbing their natural playing styles to fit his possession based bore fest   (when did Vardy last have any true service to him, when was Barnes last able to truly drive forward and attack the opposition without the fear of being lambasted for loosing possession and fooking up Brendan's 70 odd percent death by football stats, I agree Barnes has been honking recently but I deep down i think he's just scared to loose the ball.)

However. Give all of the above to a new manager who wipes the slate clean for all the players and brings in new ideas, and takes away their fears when playing , then yes I believe we would see a difference.

Rodgers (as for the last 20Mth's) Fooking Out !

Edited by Guppys Love Child

2 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Don’t understand people wanting to sack Rodger’s over improving the playing squad,  it’s things are needed but I wouldn’t fancy any manager keeping us up with the bag of shit squad we have available 

Sack Rodgers or give him money to improve the squad? 

Based on his history here of signing players i wouldn't give him a penny more.

So yeah i would sack him. 

• Like 3

Just now, john ridley said:

I'd give Dyche a contract till the end of the season with a bonus for staying up ,and a 2/3 year contract. He would at least get us organized and play with some passion. 

This drives me nuts. Why would anyone accept a contract until the end of the season?  West Ham, Everton and Leicester fans think he is the answer to each of their issues. He would be a complete moron to sign a contract for 5 months.

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

A new manager might just show some fight and give the players some confidence.

He might just let them play attacking football instead of backwards side ways keep the ball behind the half way line.

Let's face it Rodgers isant keeping us up.