Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Col city fan
9 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Surely he's not survived another embarrassing defeat? He must've gone....

....surely??

You’re joking. I don’t think Top would sack him if he ran naked through the KP singing ‘You fill up my senses’..

👍

Ok - back to reality i suppose. If we are getting González & Kristiansen (and maybe a loan in) as well as getting KDH and Madders back, then he is clearly going to be given more time. I just don't think we are going to sack him during the January window when we need players.

Guest nathan.
6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Ok - back to reality i suppose. If we are getting González & Kristiansen (and maybe a loan in) as well as getting KDH and Madders back, then he is clearly going to be given more time. I just don't think we are going to sack him during the January window when we need players.

I bet hes telling the board exactly that,

I need certain players back from injury along with a couple of new players.

Just now, nathan. said:

I bet hes telling the board exactly that,

I need certain players back from injury along with a couple of new players.

Simple responses;

1) You've (Your team) bought shit.

2) We were shit before playing awful stuff.

3) Why do we keep getting constant injuries during his tenure.

Next.

• Like 3

Guest nathan.
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Simple responses;

1) You've (Your team) bought shit.

2) We were shit before playing awful stuff.

3) Why do we keep getting constant injuries during his tenure.

Next.

BR is a master at telling people what they want to hear.

Thats why the media love him.

21 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Exactly this. They aren’t going to sack him if we are close to signing players. They’ll give him January and if we are still down there , then they might pull the trigger but I’m not convinced they even will then. 

Just now, nathan. said:

BR is a master at telling people what they want to hear.

Thats why the media love him.

Like I say they sit there nodding in awe of him.

He quite rightly said he's no magician but is he a hypnotist? Because it's the only reason I can come up with as to them of sitting there, nodding in awe.

Ask him so tough bleeding questions, challenge him on his answers instead of giving him a free ride.

He's pulling the wool over so many people's eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I am so frustrated by the whole situation at the club at the moment. Especially how we have moved away from a really successful operating model which is now biting us on the arse and restricting our ability to bring in new players, and that sits with the board and Rudkin who have allowed themselves to move away from the tried and tested and the gamble has failed and as result we are going through a tough spell which will take some knife and forking to resolve and rebuild. 

As for Rodgers this is where I have my frustrations, he took over a squad that was packed with potential, in 18/19 and 19/20 we played some of the most exciting and progressive football I had ever seen from a Leicester team, we scored goals for fun but also had a decent defensive structure. Fast forward 2 years, and we are a shadow of that fast flowing exciting team, when we finished outside the top 4 twice, he stated we were a young inexperienced team, 2 years on many of the squad are in their prime and yet we now look an absolute shambles of a team, with the manager decrying we have needed a rebuild and deploying a tactical and defensive structure where the goals have dried up and we now concede for fun. 

For a manager who lauds himself for his work on the training ground and developing younger players, we have regressed so much in the last 2 seasons, the tactics and the defensive structure have completely collapsed to a point where are unrecognisable from the team that smashed Southampton for 9. Gone is the fearless spirit and attitude. His man management also has to come into question with so many of the squad at some point in time frozen out or under utilised that either we have burnt out or broken players or in the case of players such as Soyuncu and Iheanacho witnessed them being hung out to dry despite both being instrumental in the early success or the FA CUp success where Kels literally single handedly dragged us to the Final to then be largely ignored for large parts of last season and this. 

Rodgers has to go as he is now having such a detrimental effect to results, performances and the future of our club. 

RANT OVER and actually I still don’t feel any better about it 😂

It's astonishing how the board can't see this.

6 hours ago, Bryn said:

Has this tit not been sacked yet 

6 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Came on to ask that question just now

Yeah, he actually has been sacked!

Amazingly, none of us, not one Leicester fan, had spotted it or commented about it on here!

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Does anyone really think our current starting XI are good enough to beat anyone in the league?

With confidence, belief and motivation anything is possible. That sounds cliche, but it's true.

Rodgers doesn't give the players any of that. A new manager can...