Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Lcfc098 said:

Not my sign. But slating those that are doing more than sitting on their arse is a bit strange no? 

It was a light hearted joke mate. Really not that deep. I've been banging on the 'Brendan out' drum for over 2 years now. Also not everyone lives in Leicester :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lcfc098 said:

Past year has just confirmed to me that we must have the strangest fan base in the whole of England.

Sadly, that could be irreparable. The acceptance of this from the fans and owners has been the most sickening part for me

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The more the message gets out, the better

My company has a job on at the training ground today, but my bosses aren’t sending me, for very obvious reasons

Ironic though because I was planning to visit the training ground in a personal capacity at one point this week. 👀 

Have you equipped your workmates with a banner to leave at the entrance on their way out

19 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

None of those teams sold multiple players for massive profit

£284m worth of players?  Look, he needs to go, but it is deluded to think him going fixes everything, either because the rot is broader than just him or the damage done by him is now ingrained

Either way, Top is the only one capable of fixing this either by funds for signing more players and hopin,g or getting a new manager in and hoping for a turnaround

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

We can save a fortune by sacking Rudkin, Susan, the whole scouting department and the medical sciene team by the sounds of this utter tripe  lol

How some survived during the gresat escape is quite beyond me!

Has he underperformed? Yes very much so, but he does not run the whole club, he too has a boss who holds him, or at least should, accountable

Now I am not interested in him staying, but I am also not interested a witch hunt without actual facts

And in response to the has he been backed

image.png.e0e57b26fe78846e403c62d88daee93e.png

Focus on that figure and tell me the areas he's improved on in his tenure through signings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

£284m worth of players?  Look, he needs to go, but it is deluded to think him going fixes everything, either because the rot is broader than just him or the damage done by him is now ingrained

Either way, Top is the only one capable of fixing this either by funds for signing more players and hopin,g or getting a new manager in and hoping for a turnaround

You keep saying this but I'm yet to see anybody that disagrees. Of course we have deep rooted problems at the club but let's start by taking out a major part of that problem, the manager. 

Top and Co will be massively under the spotlight from now on but we can only fix one thing at a time. 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I don't think any of that, I just think the net spend excuse is bollocks.

• Thanks 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

You keep saying this but I'm yet to see anybody that disagrees. Of course we have deep rooted problems at the club but let's start by taking out a major part of that problem, the manager. 

Top and Co will be massively under the spotlight from now on but we can only fix one thing at a time. 

No problem with that, but we need to see a decisive sign from the board, a sense of unity and agreement that he needs to go, and this would be addressing more than  just Rodgers going, it would give a direction, some intent for change

(Unveils Sean Dyche...)