Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I believe I read it Monday / Tuesday, when Top arrived in the UK. Not my granddads, aunties, barbers WhatsApp group …

Hmmm think that was probably my post which was a tweet from Percy back in October when we played Forest at home and I said sarcastically how well Top 'flying in' to gauge fan reaction worked well last time.

Unfortunately.

As I say the majority of our fans havn't got it in them to give a bad reaction anyway.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Well if that's the case, and the general consensus is 'but only just' still backing him, then we are a trifle fooked..  

It still staggers me that a high percentage here on FT can see what a weapons grade gang fvck of a situation he has placed us in (sorry Brendan lovers, I'm not going to list the reasons, as others along with myself have created a catalogue of woes in other posts) and want him sacked real pronto like, however others still think he has a 'solar anus' and are still willing to accept the sh1t that's been served up over the last 20Mth's.

What are people actually watching,? How are they willing to put up with poor results more often than not, surely they can't be happy with our league position, how also are the 'but only just's' happy to accept slow, lifeless, boring pass it around 38 times in our own side football.   (ok, so I listed a few)

Sorry I just can't fathom it..

A lot of people are sold on Brendan’s bullshit. Same goes with the media.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TMELcfc said:

Apparently performance on the pitch and reaction in the stands could be critical for Rodgers future.
If we are dreadful again - I see him going… before the new signing has even kicked a ball 🤣

There is definitely something in this today regarding fan reaction and attitude 

Rodgers is deluded. some fans were showing dissatisfaction at the board over the lack of action to sack Brendan. Brendan then spun it in the media and said that he can understand that the fans are frustrated at the board because of a lack of transfer dealings. No mate, it was frustrating in not having you sacked already, Rodgers.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Listen, Leicester might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since last Saturday. Brendan's at the wheel, man. He's doing it.

F4F47779-AE5B-4485-814F-A6799E20B392.gif

• Haha 2