Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

We are obviously keeping this Muppet now.  What would be the point getting rid when you look at our next 5 games.  Rodgers should of gone months ago.

All we can hope is that when this rancid run of games is over in about a month's time, we are only a handful of points adrift.

Guest nathan.

It makes me ****ing sick!

He is literally killing this club but part of the blame should rest on the owners because they will not act.

18 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Hate him so much. Paid millions a year to do f all. We were so deep all game long and he never once looked to address that. Lucky to get a point.

This is another point, in a cost of living crisis, he (and the whole playing squad) are getting paid millions to not do their job. It’s infuriating and justifiable reason enough to hate the lot of them!

Vardy should not be in the starting line up. Simple. If he is, it has to be alongside Nacho or Daka. Completely pointless playing him as a lone striker.

Too late yet again to get the attacking substitutions on the pitch. Brendan breeds negativity and it shows in every single player. No confidence and no backbone.

Its OK though as we have great spirit. Bellend.

I don't blame Rodgers anymore despite thinking he's a garbage manager.  He's hanging around for his payoff.  He's probably as surprised as anyone that's he's not been given the boot yet.

For me now, the blame lies solely on Tops door.  His inactions are basically mismanagement of the club. 

• Like 4

The longer we keep him here the more points are going begging. Aside from dropping 2 points in the last minute, we've been totally outplayed by a decent but not amazing Brighton side. If we had a new manager today who instilled a bit of fight and pride into the players, we get 3 points today. Its clear as day that Rodgers is the issue here. Other issues around the club above and below Rodgers may need addressing but right now, we need a new manager ASAP. The players have no fight in them whatsoever. Are Brighton man for man better than us? I wouldn't say so. They are a decent side and are having a good season but I'd say the managers Potter/De Zerbi have had them playing above their level. Our manager has our squad playing below it's level. The squad isn't perfect and we know we need 2 or 3 new signings and we've struggled with injuries but the lack of passion and fight is totally unacceptable! That is down to the manager 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1