Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

27 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Every Monday brings hope he might be sacked. 

I can’t see any club sacking a manager in January if they want to do any transfer business. 
I think for the first window in 4, we are planing on bringing players in and things are happening behind the scenes, all that work will be undone if we don’t have a manager.

If we were going to sack him, it would have been before the window. Both Ranieri and Puel were sacked in the last week of February we have a tough run before then, I can see that being the time he goes if results don’t pick up.

9 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I can’t see any club sacking a manager in January if they want to do any transfer business. 
I think for the first window in 4, we are planing on bringing players in and things are happening behind the scenes, all that work will be undone if we don’t have a manager.

If we were going to sack him, it would have been before the window. Both Ranieri and Puel were sacked in the last week of February we have a tough run before then, I can see that being the time he goes if results don’t pick up.

The presence of Rodgers may in itself be a barrier , his reputation for freezing out players is well founded. 

• Like 1

He's saying now, look the players aren't doing what I'm telling them to do, so what we're seeing isn't coming from him and his instructions but the players reckless ignorance and I get that and sympathise. And that's why he makes 5 substitutions every game.....oh hang on.....

Having said that two of the bench are youngsters plus a young keeper, 2 (Soyuncu and Nacho) that he's spoken about negatively and Vestergaard who frankly everyone speaks about negatively so :dunno:. I would sympathise more if he'd given Soyuncu and Nacho minutes though and at least tried to change the personnel who were so disappointing him on the day.

Rodgers is cool as ice and rolls the dice,

In the end the fans pay the price.

Fans look at our boss, we know he's dross,

Week in week out he earns us a loss.

He wanted more money to buy more players.

He thought they were footballers but clearly his judgement requires a tazer.

Where are you Rodgers,

Probably pulling your todgers.

He loves the team his pay is a dream,

but that is a lie and we all know why.

What were you thinking bringing that lanky tw*t in,

the only thing he'd be good at is hefting you into the bin.

Unfortunately for us fans Rodgers the top brass licks your rear end like cats lick cream,

But what your skill level needs is a one way ticket back to coaching the chelsea U21 boys team.

Edited by UHDrive
Typo
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Rodgers is cool as ice and rolls the dice,

In the end the fans pay the price.

Fans look at our boss, we know he's dross,

Week in week out he earns us a loss.

He wanted more money to buy more players.

He thought they were footballers but clearly his judgement requires a tazer.

Where are you Rodgers,

Probably pulling your todgers.

He loves the team his pay is a dream,

but that is a lie and we all know why.

What were you thinking bringing that lanky tw*t in,

the only thing he'd be good at is hefting you into the bin.

Unfortunately for us fans Rodgers the top brass licks your rear end like cats lick cream,

But what your skill level needs is a one way ticket back to coaching the chelsea U21 boys team.

Is that to sing instead of "When you're smiling"?

• Haha 1

Just now, Death by Football said:

Is that to sing instead of "When you're smiling"?

It just came, like eminem. Not to sing no, almost like when someone needs therapy after trauma and they write things down...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

30,000 fans all put in circa £300

Do the maths ,a small price to pay to save our club.?

Lol...two glaring problems with this excellent idea, (discounting the fact that most ordinary folk cant possibly justify £300)

1. Judging by the matchday concensus (as opposed to the FT one) the vast majority are content to keep Rodgers for whatever reason, and most of the "want him out" people (me included) dont want him out to the value of £300!

I'd guess the figure is closer to 300 who could/would contribute. So lets say £30,000 each then people.

2. Sadly to remove Rodgers it would take Top and the board to WANT to sack him, and l simply do not believe there is any desire to do so, it is NOT about money or lack of it, if the owner wanted him gone he would now be history.

I do applaud your good heart though and if you do get people to donate £100's of pounds l can recommend some excellent charities or l would be prepared to go on a fact finding trip to...say..Barbados to seek out new managerial talent.😐

• Haha 1

I have a theory, based upon hope rather than any logic or insight, that there is already a pre agreement in place for Rodgers to go to Spurs in the summer as a replacement for Conte.

Another post closer to 2000 on this thread.

3 minutes ago, Gravel said:

I have a theory, based upon hope rather than any logic or insight, that there is already a pre agreement in place for Rodgers to go to Spurs in the summer as a replacement for Conte.

Another post closer to 2000 on this thread.

In which case put him on gardening leave bring in Dyche.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

He lives in Wilmslow, get him f**king gone, Everton you are more than welcome to him!

Imagine he goes there and keeps them up at our expense. Would be typical of the leprechaun to still shit on us when he's no longer here